34

»»--💛--««

Our precious baby was sleeping peacefully on his fluffy bed but soon tiredly opened his doe eyes when the alarm started to buzz. Jungkook's hand made it's way to stop the alarm as he jumps up while his eyes were still closed.

Being all sleepy he went towards bathroom to do his morning routines. After taking a relaxing shower Jungkook went downstairs to have his breakfast.

"Baby, you wake up already?" Mrs. Jeon looked at the wall clock, it says it's only 6:05 am. Isn't it too early for Jungkook to wake up?

"Yess, today I have a date with hyungie!" Jungkook chirps and showed his mama his biggest bunny smile as Mrs. Jeon gasped in shock. She hugged him tightly kissing his hair.

"Awww, my baby is growing up. Now he's going on a date." Jungkook cutely giggled. If Mr. Jeon heard it he would be a crying mess.

"What's drama happening here with son and mother." Mr. Jeon asked while rubbing his eyes, yawning.

"Our kookie is going on a date with Taehyung." When Mr. Jeon heard his wife's word his eyes widened in shock.

"OH MY GOD, MY BABY FINALLY MADE IT!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU MY BOY!!" Mr. Jeon jumped on them hugging them tightly, almost suffocating their baby. After a long time family hug they broke it.

"You need to be the most beautiful boy in this world." Mr. Jeon squeezed his son's soft cheeks.

"He already is." Mrs. Jeon informed proudly.

"Can you give me this one?" Taehyung pointed his Index finger at a diamond couple ring. It caught his eyes.

He can imagine Jungkook wearing it and how beautiful it would look on his tiny fingers

He smiled, and the women who was helping him to choose one didn't unnotice it.

"Sir, are you going to propose your girlfriend? She must be lucky." The worker smiled softly at him.

"He is a boy and I am going to confess my feelings to him." Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment, she quickly bowed down and apologized for the wrong guess.

"Sorry for my wrong guess, I hope he will accept you. Goob luck!" She shows Taehyung a thumbs up.

"Thank you, can you parcel it for me?"

"Of course, sir."

"I've never saw anyone confessing with a diamond ring. Only if someone propose me like that, my broke ass can never relate." She takes a deep sigh then handed the diamond ring to Taehyung who left the shop after receiving it.