38

Edit: I didn't edit this chapter lmaooo because im so embarrassed to read this helpppp😭😭😭 it was my first ever smut lmao bear with the grammatical error and typos. Bye *died from too much cringe*

»»——🧡——««

Jungkook looked down to see his and his man's hand intertwined so beautifully, a sweet smile plastered on his face never wants to leave. Soon he felt the elder's index finger on his chin, lifting his face up.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked the younger in his softest tone as the younger's heart melted.

"You are my wifey now?" Jungkook said confusingly looking at the elder's eyes with full of innocence as the elder choked on air. He furrowed his brows to the younger asking for explanation.

"I secretly saw the nickname on jiminie's phone. Jiminie's nickname was his wifey and yoonie hyungie's nickname was his hubby. We are also couple as mama dada so you are my wifey i am your hubby." Jungkook giggled out showing his famous bunny teeth. Taehyung now understand where he get it from. This brat taehyung always hated. Well not him but the dirty ideas he always advised to his little innocent husband.

Yes, they are officially married couple for 2 months. After being in a relationship with the younger for 3 years they finally got married. Well it's a bit fast though but as long taehyung is satisfied. Being a whole possessive boyfriend taehyung couldn't take a single glance on his baby bunny. And for how adorable his baby is it's simple to get proposals from boys and girls, though Jungkook would reject them right there. It was good until taehyung found it out. And you know how? One girl really proposed Jungkook to be his husband in front of taehyung. And when taehyung tried to stop her, she literally told him to get in the line and it's her time to confess so she prefer no disturbance. Taehyung couldn't believe she was literally proposing his boyfriend to be her husband in front of him and he should not disturb her. He wanted to ripped her apart. He couldn't calm his possessive ass down and ended up kissing the younger in front of everyone in the college. Now they knows who he belongs to. After threatening them if they again leave a single glance on the younger he is gonna kill them, he decided to marry the younger as soon as he can before anyone else again propose him to be their husband. He don't know where they get the guts to propose him even after seeing the promise ring in his finger.

"Baby we are husbands but....." Taehyung get closer to the younger boy as his another free hand made its way to held the younger tiny waist making Jungkook gulp.

"If you wants husband and wife roles, i can surely tell...." Taehyung leaned in "you will be a good wife" He whispered out his lips touching the younger ear then pulled himself back smirking while staring at the younger like a predator as Jungkook's cheeks reddened. How tasty Jungkook looks in this state, taehyung wants to wreck him right there but he need to control himself. The younger was too innocent to know those not so holy things taehyung wants to do with him. Everything has a limit and everyone's innocence has to go at a time. Maybe the younger's time also came.

"You are making it more difficult. " Taehyung said in his deep husky voice changing the whole situation.

"W-what? " Jungkook got nervous at the sudden change in taehyung. A bit ago he was all sweet and how he is acting like he wants to eat him alive.

"Controlling myself from devouring you." The grip on the younger's waist tightened as taehyung stared at his lips than his revealing  neck where he doesn't wants a single place without his marks.