17

»»——🍒——««

Taehyung was walking downstairs when he finally reached he saw Jimin and Jin sitting on the comfortable couch. Taehyung is kinda confused about Jin being here. He was thinking who is the younger to Jin. Eventhough Jin is Namjoon's boyfriend but they barely talk since Taehyung is always busy with his work.

"Jin hyung? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks.

"What do you mean by what I am doing in my own house?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"So Jungk-"

"Yeah, he is my younger baby brother."  Jin said as he stands up and crossed his arms on chest.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Then his eyes fall on the short boy next to Jin who was hiding behind Jin.

"Do I look like a monster? Why are you trying to hide from me?" As Jin heard Taehyung's word he moved away, revealing Jimin to him. Because he wanted Jimin to tell everything that was him not Jungkook.

"Yaah shortie where did your confidence go? Go and tell him." Jin said as he rolled his eyes in annoyance and made the shorter boy to stand up. Jimin glared at him then looked at Taehyung gulping down his own saliva.

"I uhh.... Hello Mr. Kim, I am Park Jimin. Nice to meet you. Hahah if you excuse me I would like to go back to my apartment, its getting dark and i shouldn't go there alone since I am a little boy. Hahaha" Jin looked at Jimin in disbelief. Little boy? And Jimin? Maybe he is little by height but not by mind.

"You and little boy, pfft!" Jin lets out a laughter making Jimin annoyed.

" So you are the Jimin who is shorter than Yoongi?" Taehyung said being unbothered.

"There is something else which is also bigger than mine.." Jimin murmured obviously Jin can hear him. Jin covered his mouth and laughed even more, making Taehyung confused.

"What did you sa-" Cutting off Taehyung's words a loud sound was created, grabbing three of their attention.

THUD

Thousand seconds ago~

A random bunny boy named Jeon Jungkook, soon to be kim Jungkook was sitting on his soft bed crossing his legs as his two hands were on his chest, thinking hard what has Taehyung actually meant.

"I was just showing how much I like him!" Jungkook said as a pout captures his soft pinkish lips. But after a few seconds thoes pouty lips started to leave sighs aggressively. "I have my rights to show my loveeee!" Jungkook said as his hand punched on the soft mattress of the bed.

"And who is he to stop me, huh!? I will kiss him! I am not scared of that smol tiger without tail! I will kiss him! Fight me if you can!" Jungkook makes a karate pose as if he was going to fight with someone. He jumped down from his bed only to land on the cold floor really hard.

"Uwaaaaaahhhhh!!" Jungkook cries out loudly when his injured leg smashed against the hard floor.

Soon the door bursts open revealing Jin, Jimin and Taehyung behind them. Taehyung wanted to go but he couldn't deny the feeling that he was slightly worried about the younger. And he hates it. The more he wanted to go away from the younger the more he steps into his life.