25

»»--🍒--««

Sunray comes through the window as it falls on Taehyung's handsome face making him to groan out and open his eyes in annoyance. When he tried to move he felt light weight on him. He remembered the younger was also sleeping with him.

Taehyung looked beside him to see a messy haired boy sleeping peacefully resting his hands and legs on him. Taehyung was again mesmerized by the younger's beauty. How the younger's body was perfectly swallowed by his hoodie, how the younger's head was resting on his muscular arm, how his messy hair was hiding his precious doe eyes. He was a beautiful mess to Taehyung.

"What the fuck am I thinking." He scolded himself for looking at the younger not in any brotherly way. It's not his fault though, anyone would be blinded by his beauty.

"Jun-"

"Numhmh!" Jungkook said asleep, chewing his lower lip as if he was eating something delicious in his dream.

"Mmhm twastyy~" Jungkook moved a bit closer to Taehyung making him frozen on his spot as his hand landed on Taehyung's face harshly from his chest.

"Did you just slap me?" Taehyung said moving Jungkook's hand from his face. He noticed how tiny and soft his hand was comparing to his. He even stared at his hand for a bit until he realized what he was doing.

"Ugh" Jungkook groaned then removed his hand from Taehyung. The elder looked at him as the boy was still chewing his lips. He unknowingly stared at his rosy pinkish lips, gulping his own seliva. At this moment his mind was clouded by many thoughts, not realizing what he was doing Taehyung leaned in, slowly but surely closing the distance between their faces. As he got close, Jungkook's sweet scent begins to surrounding him, making him feel dizzy.

"You are smelling like me but more sweeter." Taehyung murmured under his breath, if Jungkook was awake he would have died upon hearing his deep husky morning voice. Good for him that he was asleep.

Jungkook was half awaken from the disturbance. He lets out a soft groan when he felt someone's hot breath fanning over his face. He tried to open his eyes to see after licking his lips for the last time. When his eyes were half open and the vision was a bit blurry, he saw Taehyung.

He furiously blinked his eyes several times to clear his vision. When he was sure it was Taehyung he starts squirming, obviously trying to get sway but the god has another plan for him. In the process of getting away Jungkook accidentally touched the elder's lips as his eyes widened. Jungkook blinked his eyes desperately but soon he closed his eyes hurriedly.

He does kiss Taehyung here and there but it was so sudden. He never expected Taehyung to be this close to him, almost touching lips the moment he wakes up. His mind couldn't processe it. He clenched the elders's t-shirt tightly with his tiny hands with crimson red cheeks.

Taehyung with wide eyes watched every actions of the younger's. This made him to lose his shits. Taehyung couldn't believe he was about to kiss him and here he is. His lips on him, not moving but still it's on his. He quickly moved back.

"Fuck, I am so sorry." With that Taehyung gets up from his bed in a light speed and gets into bathroom.

Jungkook sits up with a blank face, cheeks red as tomato. He touched his lips with his fingers which was peeking out from Taehyung's hoodie. After some moments of silence he blushed crazily and covered himself under the blanket while squealing and kicking it.