More Jealousy

So guys this is my last update before exams and I will again update after 6th March as my exams are from 22nd February. I hope you all will unde stand the situation.

Sid's POV
Sid-  Ahhhhh .......
My hands were caught by a pair of soft hands. And it was....

Guess who write in comment

Guessed

You have written....

No cheating....

Ok so it was

Anu.
(*Sorry for those who thought it was Avu.*)
Anu was blowing air to my hand. I looked towards Avu who was having a concerned face but the next moment it changed into a stern face. The next thing she said shocked me to the core.

AVU'S POV
I was about to hold Sid's hand when Anu did that. Wow everything is fine Sid had got someone to take his care. What is my need anymore. From the moment she came Sid almost forget me. Was I just this much to him.  Is my importance really finished. I should not cry I can't bear this anymore I need refreshment.
AVU- I have some important work in my NGO I have to leave.
Ri- I will drop you
Avu- Yeah sure why not
Then they left.

Sid's POV
She just left. Without even thinking of me. Without asking what happened. Was our friendship this much only. She just forgot me after meeting that Riyaz. Wow just Wow.

What will happen now?
What will this misunderstanding and jealousy lead to?

Next chapter after 6th March .