13

Amelia had touched up her make up approximately 10 times on the car ride to the restaurant. She was the epitome of poise, confidence and seduction. However, Amelia could admit that she was a little nervous for her date this evening.

Lucy had shot her a 'good luck and knock him dead' text making her feel slightly better. She had no reason to be nervous. It was just dinner with a hot guy, something she had done only a handful of times before.

When Santiago pulled up to the address Amelia had assumed they were in the wrong place. The exterior of the restaurant looked exquisite, the name of the establishment Rossi's was displayed in an elegant cursive at the entrance.

What had surprised Amelia was the fact there was a huge queue of people waiting to get inside. A few men in suits were situated outside the doors to ensure no one slipped inside.

All eyes were on Amelia as she exited the car. Santiago was right by her side as he helped her get out as elegantly as she could in such a small, tight dress. Amelia kept her hand around Santiagos arm as they made their way inside and through the sea of people.

No names were needed at the door as the two security guards let Amelia and Santiago right in.

Amelia's mouth gaped open as she took in her surroundings. Inside was beautifully decorated, with expensive looking chandeliers on the high ceilings. The smell of the food encasing Amelia's senses was enough to make her belly grumble out loud.

"This is beautiful." She said. Santiago was also somewhat dumbfounded by the sheer richness of the place. He didn't usually find himself in a place like this. This was more Amelia's scene.

Before Amelia could start to wonder where her date for the evening was, he appeared out of nowhere, smiling as he laid eyes on Amelia.

"Amelia, wow, you look amazing." Marco said. Reaching out for her hand placing a small kiss on the back.

Amelia gave him a big toothy smile as she noted his snug navy suit. He definitely scrubbed up well.

"Hey Marco this place is amazing, looks like a full house. This is Santiago. He'll be joining us tonight, kind of." Amelia said.

Marco was confused for a moment as he looked behind Amelia to the 6ft something giant flanking her. It was clear from his stature, size, and solemn look on his face that this was Amelias security.

"That's completely fine. As you can see its very busy tonight, so I got us a table out of the way." Marco held onto Amelia's hand as he directed them to the other side of the restaurant.

Santiago surveyed the area multiple times as they made their way through. He made note of the many eyes that found themselves on Amelia. That's what happens when you wear a dress with a clear view of all the goods underneath, people think it's okay to stare.

He didn't like the fact the Italiano was taking Amelia off away from where people could see them, but when they reached their destination he realised why they had been isolated.

Try hard, Santiago thought.

Amelia gasped as she took in the set up in front of her. Marco had led her to a terrace where a beautiful candle lit dinner awaited. There was a table set for two with wine glasses, beautiful flowers and more than enough cutlery for two people. A bottle of champagne was sat next to the table in a ice cooler. All of this along with a stunning view of the city left Amelia with a big grin on her face.

"Marco, this is beautiful," she said, looking up at the boy who was already smiling at her, "you didn't have to do all this."

Marco took Amelias hand as he led her to her chair, pulling it out so she could sit down. "I'll have none of that, a girl like you deserves this and more." Marco said.