43

Amelia's heartbeat quickened as soon as she saw Santiago in front of her. There he stood in all of his 6ft5 glory, dressed in black trousers, a crisp white shirt and a snug black suit jacket to match. Amelia's eyes zoned in on his chest area. He had purposely left the top two buttons undone, leaving a small view of his perfect tanned chest.

"Happy Birthday Amelia." Santiago spoke, his voice husky as she stood standing.

"Thank you Papi." Amelia said, once again looking over her hunky bodyguard.

"Amelia here was worried you wouldn't show up." Vinny said, earning a swift elbow to the ribs from Amelia.

Santiago chuckled before shaking his head, "Please excuse my tardiness senorita, I had to go back to my house after I forgot something."

"You're forgiven Santi." Amelia said with a smile. She quickly walked up to him to whisper something in his ear. "Meet me upstairs in 5 minutes." She slyly bit his earlobe before taking her leave upstairs.

As soon as Amelia made it into her room she checked herself in her mirror. Her face was flushed but she still looked good. A minute later Santiago entered with a smouldering look on his face.

"You're 4 minutes early Mister Fernandez." Amelia said.

Santiago didn't say a word as he made his way over to her. It only took a second for him to wrap his arms around her, loving the feeling of body in the silk dress. He looked deep into her eyes for a moment before pressing his lips to hers. The two of them stood there and shared a passionate kiss as Santiago's hands wondered around her body. When the time came that both of them needed to catch a breath, Santiago stepped back a little.

"Fuck me. Amelia baby, you look breath-taking tonight. Red is your colour." Santiago held onto Amelia's hand, holding it up in the air so she could give him a slow spin. "Fuck, you're going to be the death of me baby." He pulled Amelia back towards him, pressing her back against his body.

"Did you really think I wouldn't come here tonight?" he whispered in her ear, placing a light kiss against her neck. "Did you think I'd miss seeing how beautiful you looked tonight?" he asked. This time Santiago couldn't help but pressed his hard-on into Amelia's back. "This is what you do to me baby." Santiago continued to place wet kisses up and down the side of Amelia's neck. She could feel herself become hot and flustered with each kiss.

"Is it time for you to give me my birthday present yet Papi?" Amelia asked, she reached behind her taking a firm grab of Santiago's ever growing erection.

He gave a quiet grunt in Amelia's ear before unwrapping his arms from around her. Amelia turned to face him with a teasing look on her face, a look Santiago had learned to love.

"Yes it is time for your birthday present."

Amelia made a move to step closer to Santiago before he put his hand out to stop her. He ignored the confused look on her face as he fished inside the inside pocket of his suit jacket. A moment later pulling out a rectangle rose gold box.

Amelia's mouth dropped open in surprise as Santiago held the box over to her.

"You got me a present?" Amelia asked, shock laced through her tone.

"Don't be so surprised hermosa, I wanted to get you something special for your birthday. Something to show you exactly what you mean to me." Santiago looked down to Amelia who's eyes were glossed over with tears.

"You didn't have to do this Santiago" She said, still staring at the box.

"I know that, but I did. Now can you please open the damn thing?"