Ready, Steady, Go

"What is wrong?"

You feel Osamu tighten his grip around you, and bury his head in your shoulder. After a few minutes, he lifts his head, and you can see he had tears running down his cheeks.

"Every time there is a mission, there is a risk of death, meaning good people could die. Whenever someone is wounded or killed I feel like it is my fault because it was my fault they were there in the first place", he choked out, you then wipe the tears off his cheeks, and let him bury his head in your shoulder again.

~For the next 30 minutes you talk to Osamu about his worries, and reassure him~

"I have one question Osamu, but you don't have to answer it."

"What is it?" he asks, looking deep into you (E/C) eyes.

You look away for a second, breaking the eye contact, before looking him in his grey-blue eyes. "You appear to be more worried about me than the others, despite knowing me for less time. Why is that?"

Osamu sighs then answers, "If I am being honest, I don't know", he looks away, "It could be that this is your first mission, and it's actually more dangerous than normal, since we are dealing with one of Danuja's higher up officers, meaning there is a higher fatality rate than a normal mission."

"Osamu I promise I'll stay alive", you say.

"You better", he says chuckling slightly.

He then gets up and walks to the door, "I think I'm going to go back to my room now."

As he was about to leave you give him one last hug and whisper in his ear, "Sweet dreams. I want you to know that I am always here if you need someone to talk too."

"I know, and sweet dreams to you too", he says, he gives you one last squeeze then walks back to his room.

When he was hugging you, you felt safe and calm.

You then decided it was a good idea to go to bed, so you were prepared for tomorrow.  After setting your alarm you get into bed and drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Osamu's POV:

As I walk back to my room all I can think about were (Y/N)'s words, "I am always here if you need someone to talk too", "I wish I could tell you everything", I mutter under my breath.

When I enter my room I immediately flop onto my bed and think about the events that just took place. While I am changing into a loose t-shirt and shorts, I hear a clear knock at my door.

"Just a minute", I yell, as I pull on a forest green hoodie. I open the door to see Atsumu standing there. After I invite him in, he sits on my chair by the desk.

"Why aren't you in your room Atsumu?"

"I could ask you the same thing brother", Atsumu replied cooly, sitting in the classic villain position.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw (Y/N) hug you, while you were walking out of her room. Why?" he says slyly.

"None of what you think happened Atsumu, we just talked", I say calmly.

"Hmm, what did you talk about then?" he questioned.