Wedding

The wedding style I am writing it in is the way we will have a wedding here. However, if you want the wedding to be in a different style imagine it your because I only know the way I have written it in. Sorry
(Y/N)'s POV:

'Okay, deep breaths, deep breaths' 

You walk in front of your friends and family, "How does it look?"

Same as usual if you want to wear this then wear this

Same as usual if you want to wear this then wear this. This is your wedding dress.

They gasped in sync, "Wow", they breathed.

You laughed, "I take that as a yes."

This made everyone laugh with you, but as your makeup was already done you had to be careful not to smudge it all over your face. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hear a knock at the, and when your mum (M/N) answered it, it was your father (D/N), "The wedding starts in 5 minutes, so everyone needs to find their seats."

Once everyone had left and it was only your mum and dad, your father asked, "You ready?"

You looked at him and smiled, "Yes dad, but a bit nervous."

Your mother then said, "It's alright to be nervous, it is a big day. And I know you love him, so just go out there and marry him.

You give a slight nod, and the three of you begin to walk towards the chapel. 

This song was playing

As soon as the doors to the chapel opened the three of you began to walk down the aisle. Whilst you were walking you could hear gasps all around you, which only made you smile more.

When your eyes met with Osamu's eyes you immediately felt your previous nerves go away. Once you had arrived next to him, the minister began his service.