The Future

Recap: This is 10 years in the future, you adopted a 5-year-old boy 9 years ago so he is 14 now, you also adopted his twin sister and their younger sister. The boy is called Kai and his twin sister is called Kyra. Their younger sister, who is 13 years old, is called Kora. The siblings are all blood-related.

They are all starting a new school, the twins are in the year above their sister. You are all in a car, Osamu driving, you in the passenger seat, and your kids in the back; and in boot, seats sit Suna and Atsumu. The windows are tinted just saying.

You're dropping your kids off at school.

3rd Person POV:

The group of you arrive at the school and pull up in front of it, and considering the car is quite big and fAncY, a group of students gathered around.

"Ready kids", says Osamu. 

The Kai and Kora nod nervously, whereas Kyra yells, "Let's do this." 

This causes everyone in the car to laugh. The kids got out one at a time, and everything was going smoothly until one child in the crowd gathering around yells, "LOOK THEIR PARENTS DROVE THEM", this causes everyone in the crowd to start laughing, apart from one girl around the twin's age. 

She tells them everything is fine, and the kids here are idiots. 

Osamu had enough of the laughter and stepped out of the car, closely followed by Atsumu and Suna. 

"I am Osamu Miya, I am a higher up in the Inarizaki Mafia, and these are my children."

"I am Rintaro Suna, I am a captain in the Inarizaki Mafia, and these are basically my best friends children."

"I am Atsumu Miya, I am also a captain in the Inarizaki Mafia, and these are nephew and nieces." Look how creative the name for Mafia is *smirks

"Your part of the Mafia?" stutters the children.

"Yes, we are", replies Osamu, "So just know you're laughing at children who can handle guns and knives. All of you should be ashamed, apart from you", he looks at the girl reassuring his kids, "I like you, take care of my kids."

"I will", she replies smiling. 

The teachers start to notice a crowd of children gathering a car and begin to walk over. 

"What's all this children?" a young female teacher asks. 

"It's the new kids, miss", one child replies.

The teacher walks over to Osamu and holds out her hand, "Nice to meet you, Mr Miya. I never expected you to be so good-looking." 

Osamu looks a bit taken aback, while Suna and Atsumu try to contain their laughter; however, when one of the students ask why they are laughing, they reply "You'll see, I mean it isn't even that funny but the number of times stuff like this happens." 

Osamu turns away and walks around the car, and pulls (Y/N) out of the car. "So Mr Miya who is this?" the teacher asks flirtatiously. 

"I am (Y/N) Miya, I am a captain in the Inarizaki Mafia and the wife of Osamu Miya."

This time it was the teachers turn to be taken aback, whilst Atsumu and Suna are just dying of laughter. 

~Time skip to the whole school being called into an assembly to discuss the situations~

"Okay as I am sure most of you are aware, we have three new students joining the school, and that they are the children of higher-ups in the Inarizaki Mafia", announces the headteacher of the school, he then proceeds to invite Osamu up to talk.

Osamu thanks the teacher, then turns to the students, "As you know I am Osamu Miya, and I am a higher-up in the Inarizaki Mafia, meaning what is said in here stays in here only, nobody can find out we are here as that could put everyone at risk. Those who met me this morning would already know my wife (Y/N), my twin brother Atsumu and my best friend Suna. The reason my wife and I have decided to let our kids come here is that we want them to experience life as normal teenagers. 

Some of you may have noticed there is more security, this is to keep everyone here safe. You never know who will try and take away some important kids. Also to add to security, kids here will be taught how to do basic martial arts; however, if any of you try and hurt each other on purpose then you will not be taught these things. These classes are optional, but I advise you to do them.

Also, my kids will each have their own personal bodyguard, their bodyguards are the same age as you all, so it is easier for them to blend in. Their bodyguards are called Hinata, Kageyama and Goshiki, please don't distract them from their jobs, they already know what their tasks are; however, they aren't here right now as they're are being briefed on what to do.

Like I said before, none of what you have just heard can be told to anyone outside this room, not even your parents. If you really have to tell your parents then we must be notified first so we can assess them.

Any questions?"

One young girl asked, "What are your kids called?"

"Their names are Kai, Kyra and Kora"

An older boy asked, "I have three questions, do they have to do the training as well? Can they use weapons? And do we get to use weapons?" At this question, a lot of kids looked up eagerly.

Osamu smiled, "My kids do training at home, so they are good at fighting, so I advise none of you start a fight with them. Yes, they can use weapons, they can use a whole range of weapons to a certain extent. And about you all training with weapons, this only available to third-years, who we think are responsible and skilled enough to handle them." There were sighs heard across the hall. "Look if you want to train with them work hard." 

He looked up and spotted the teacher who tried to flirt with him earlier, he beckoned (Y/N) to stand by him and she obliged. "One last thing, this is my wife and I love her, so I would appreciate anyone considering flirting with her to not. Atsumu and Suna come here", the two men also came to stand by the couple.

"You are free to flirt with my brother and Suna since they are both single." Atsumu opened his mouth to object, "Shut it Atsumu, however, have common decency and stop if they ask you to. Oh, and bear in mind they're both in their mid-thirties, so no students are allowed to flirt since that is illegal. And the way to tell me and Atsumu apart is by our hair, he has golden, whilst I have silver. 

We will be around here sometimes, to check how everything is. That is all I have to say, so thank you for listening to me."

The four of you head back to your seats.

Kai's POV:

The assembly was over, so over so everyone started to head to class. I was sadly not in the same class as Kyra and my parents and uncles had to head back to HQ, so I had to find my way by myself.

I am saying they refer to Suna as an uncle since people who are your parent's close friends are sometimes referred to as your uncle or aunt. 

Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turn around to see a group of kids looking at me in awe. 

"Your parents are so cool", one said.

"Your mum is hot", one boy said. I pulled a face at him, but before I could say anything, a girl said, "But did you see his dad, his uncle and his dad's best friend; they are gorgeous."

Luckily, a different girl said, "People please stop, they are his family."

I give the girl a thankful look and realise it's the same girl who reassured my siblings and me when we first got here. 

I start to walk to my class when I hear a voice, "What class have you got?"

"I have maths in class 2B", I reply nervously.

"I do too", smiles the girl, "Let's walk together. 

I nod my head at this request.

"Same", some people said excitedly, and they began to follow us.

'I wonder if the same thing is happening with Kyra and Kora'