The Mission

"Ready, Steady, Go!"

(A/N): Just a reminder of what you are wearing

The two of you start to walk towards the crowd of people gathering in the centre when Suna stops, you notice he is staring at something and his face goes white.

"Hey, Suna you good?" you whisper.

"Yeah, but I found Danuja's officer", he says pointing at a tall wiry man, with short navy hair.

"How can you tell, he has no visual weapons or anything?"

"It's hard to tell, but on his left hand, you can just about see a black ring on his ring finger. The ring has a small blade inside, that can hurt people. And that ring is something only higher-ups in Danuja's business wear." he explains.

You reply, "Okay, let's now head over to the buffet because one I am hungry, and two it will make us blend in. But I have one other question, how come they wear the rings, if people will then know who they are?"

As you start to head over to the buffet, he replies, "The two reasons I know, are that one, the rings aren't too big so they won't be that noticeable, and two they are expected to wear them to show their pride in working for Danuja."

You nod your head in understanding, "Okay."

Each of you picks up a small plate, and place some food on it.

"Do we know the name of the officer?"

"Hmm, I don't think so. So let's just nickname him Slug, because why not?"

When you look up, you spot Slug looking at you, you nudge Suna. When Suna looks up Slug looks away, "What happened?" he asks.

"Slug was staring at me", you reply.

"Okay, that means we should dance to blend in", he replies.

You nod your head, and he leads you to the dance floor. You begin to dance together, swaying to the music. Suna gently squeezes your waist causing you to look up, and he silently tells you that you both are being watched.