Another Version of History

"Where did you learn martial arts like that," asked Forth while removing bangs from Beam's forehead who was focused on eating pizza brought by Phana. "It was terrible."

"My uncle. I don't like martial arts which makes me have to move a lot and exert energy, so I chose full-blooded science and a little kung fu. My cousin also studied the same science. A Japanese literature student," Beam replied, chewing. He pushed the pizza box towards the two men with similar faces in front of him, who were staring at him in amazement. "Eat up, Phi, and stop looking at me as if I'm a blue-faced alien."

Forth and his twins brother, Beam, Phana, Kit, Ming, and the fantastik four are gathering in the living room of Grant's penthouse. The other squad members have returned to their respective places after taking care of Flower's men and holding them in the basement belonging to the Jamorhnoom family which only the inner circle of the family knows about. Flower was still unconscious and was put to sleep in one of the empty rooms.

Grant and Wine are not satisfied looking at Beam and it makes Forth annoyed, and his other friends are amused. Forth even sat in front of Beam to protect him from the sight of his two brothers. Meanwhile Beam doesn't seem to care and just continues to eat everything Phana and Kit have brought.

"Do you like my stubborn brother, Beam?" asked Wine curiously.

Beam wiped his mouth and looked confused at the question. He looked at Forth and smiled at Wine. He shook his head firmly. "No. Of course not."

"Be-Beam?" Forth said in surprise.

"That's not just like. We're not elementary school kids anymore, Phi. That's love. I love Forth, and I think he loves me too. He really likes to tease me with sweet words."

Forth pinched Beam's nose exasperatedly. "Beam! You nearly got me a heart attack. Jeez."

Everyone in the room except Forth, laughed at Forth's pale face. Grant patted Forth's shoulder with a laugh. "You're lucky, little brother. I don't know what kindness you've done in your previous life, to be so lucky to have Doctor Beam as your lover. He's perfect, for a thug like you."

"Hei!" Forth pouted hard.

"So, Beam, because you seem confident in your feelings about Forth, it's good you know the background of what happened to you," said Wine with a serious tone.

Beam grasped Forth's hand and looked at Grant and Wine with curiosity. "Tell me, Phi. So that I know what I'm dealing with."

"Forth was born seven years after we were born, along with the sons of our parents' best friends - Sovi and Gray Thitipat. At birth, Forth was very fragile, so was Theo, Sovi and Gray's son. They were both cared for in an incubator after birth. Sovi and Gray missed a lot the presence of a child and Theo's condition made them anxious. Not long after, Theo was declared critical and at the same time Forth came home after being declared healthy, Theo died, "said Grant in a soft voice.

"Sovi, who is very sad, becomes depressed and insists that the one who died was Forth, not Theo. Sovi and Gray became very angry when my parents brought Forth home. They tried to grab Forth. My parents tried to prove that Forth was their biological child by DNA testing, but they do not believe and think we are lying and use the power to shut the mouths of people involved in the exchange of bayo Forth with Theo, " Wine continued Grant's story.

"Sovi died one year after Theo's death, after previously having to be treated in a mental hospital because of depression. Gray went crazy and tried to kidnap Forth many times. When Forth was 11 years old, Gray managed to kidnap Forth and hold Forth in his house. managed to track down Forth and find him, but at that time, one of our men managed to shoot Gray in the leg. He fled and then disappeared somewhere, "- Grant.

"My mother is very worried and our extended family decided to move Forth to America and hide his whereabouts from the public. Our grandparents who take care of Forth. After our grandparents died, Forth insisted on returning to Thailand and because he thought he could defend himself. and surrounded by his loyal friends, we allow Forth to return. " - Wine.

"Our grandparents have given the message that Forth will be the successor of the Jamorhnoom company which is engaged in the aircraft and ship industry. That's why he majored in engineering. We decided to cover Forth's dragon tattoo, because it was the only tattoo that became a clue for Gray to find Forth. He knows our family symbol for every man of Jamorhnoom. " - Grant.

"We thought Gray had accepted the fact that Forth was not Theo, his son, and he stopped bothering Forth, but it turns out that he even spread his people to find out about Forth by relying on that dragon tattoo" - Wine.

"Right now our mother is not well, so we decided to finish this situation from now on. We are worried that Gray will become even more reckless after knowing about Forth's whereabouts, especially since he already has a crazy plan to marry Forth to his adopted daughter, Flower." - Grant.

Unexpectedly, Beam hit Forth's knee hard and made Forth grimace in pain and surprise. "Why don't you tell me that you have to cover that tattoo from that madman named Gray, Forth! You should trust me more to take care of you, instead of following all my wishes like a little puppy."

"But, Beam, it's because I love you. I want to make you always happy and because you like the tattoo, so I don't care whether it's covered up or not," said Forth irritated.

"Stupid Forth," - Phana.

"Idiot," - Kit.

"Forth is only handsome, but he is more stupid than me." - Park.

"He's no better looking than you, Park, but, yes, he's a fool,"- Lam.

"Cheesy," - Ming.

"Slave of love," Max and Tul giggled together.

"Hey, stop mocking my Forth. He's perfect because of his love for me," Beam scowled at his friends and hugged Forth. "Don't mind them, Forth. I love you for who you are."

Phana, Kit, and Ming groaned at the same time while the Fantastic Four made a fake throw up move. Grant and Wine stared at the two in amazement.

"So, Forth, you have a very amazing history. Like in a movie. You're a Jamorhnoom, huh?" asked Beam, his eyebrows raised.

"Well, that's why I wanted to buy you a Hummer," muttered Forth. "I can afford it for you."

"It's still using your parents' money, Baby. Wait till you make your own airplane, I'll send you my wish list, along the Nile. Now, let's talk about what we have to do to get rid of this pest called Gray."

"Do you believe the story we told, Beam?" Wine asked with a frown.

Beam laughed and looked at Forth with love. "I don't care about any story behind Forth's life, even if he is just a beggar, as long as he is fine and loyal to me. I only believe one thing, that we must protect what is precious to us. To me, it is Forth. "

Forth shed tears and buried his face in Beam's hair. Lam patted Park on the knee, grumbling. "It looks like we're going to be getting short hours of sleep from now on. Let's move. We can't waste any more time, just to watch the two lovebirds digging into each other."

*****