𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 ♡︎

Author Pov:
Johnny hadn't been to his room yet since the managers were still there. he was sat out in the living room with jaemin chenle and lucas when they heard a door open from one of their rooms.

"jaemin hyung?" the voice was soft you could tell it was jisung. soon enough jisung emerge from the dark hallway rapped in a baby blue fuzzy blanket.

"hey jisungie what's up?" jaemin asked with an hint of concern in his voice wondering why jisung was awake at almost 3am

"i cant sleep. i haven't slept any where but our dorm in a while." jisung announced looking at the four that were sitting on the couch as he walked over.

"come here" chenle said getting up he grabbed jisungs hand and guided him over to the couch where he was sat between jaemin and chenle.

"just sleep out here with us toni-" before he could finish he was cut short by our managers who for the first time in hours left haechan and johnny's room. getting all their attention

"johnny you are his roommate correct?" one of their managers ask.

"yes sir."
"okay then you can go in. he will be fine we talked to him he told us what happened and i can assure it was just over working himself leading to severe exhaustion. does anyone happen to know if taeyong is awake?"

"i can go get him." jaemin said standing up.

"thank you jaemin."

after a few minutes taeyong arrived to the main room with jaemin.

"yes?"

"let's speak in the hallway. as for the rest of you i suggest you get some sleep. it's late, get some rest we will be back in a few days to see how donghyuck is doing." our other manager said and walked out the door with taeyong.

"he's right guys get some rest. do you want me to turn the lights out on my way out ?" johnny asked getting up to go to his rooms

"yes please" jisung answered snuggling in between lucas and chenle.

"night guys i'll see you all later." johnny said as he shut the lights out and went to his rooms

Johnny POV:

i walked out of the main room and into mine and haechans shared room when i opened the door he was sitting in his bed on his phone. idk what came over me but i ran over to him and hugged him the tightest i've ever hugged him.

"hyung?"
"my god haechan what happened to you?" i asked releasing him from the hug

"nothing really i just over worked myself i hadn't realized that much time had passed or how tired i was till it was to late. i'm fine now though."
"are you sure?"
"i'm positive hyung" he told me with one of his sunshine smiles
" okay. well get some rest okay ? you gotta be tired"
"okay, goodnight hyung."
"goodnight hyuckie"

i got off his bed and went into our bathroom to shower. even though i'm exhausted and it's 3am i refuse to sleep without showering.

once i got out of the shower i just threw on a pair of sweats and decided against wearing a top because it was always hot in the dorm. i looked over to see hyuck passed out on his bed holding a stuffed bear he got for our first christmas with the members during sm rookies.

as soon as i hit the bed i was out like a light.