𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"IM DONE IM LEAVING"

confused ? i bet. let's back it up a little shall we ?

"hyuck you can't keep doing this to yourself you can't just hurt in silence." taeyong exclaimed seeing how bad the younger was hurting both physically and mentally

"taeyong you've been on this for WEEKS i'm so sick of you being all up in my shit just back off." hyuck was right. taeyong has been harassing the poor boy about his mental illnesses and problems since he found out about them.

little did he know he was about to push hyuck RIGHT over the edge.

"hyuck but your ill" taeyong said following the younger into the living room.

the rest of the member were sat watching a drama but they can tell the actual drama is no longer on the screen. but happening right in front of them. of course then knew about hyuck by now it's been 4 weeks since the evaluations and slowly they all found out but none of them pushed him on it.

"IM NOT IM NOT FUCKING ILL WHATEVER TWISTED VERSION OF ME YOU HAVE IN YOUR MIND IS WRONG."

"hyuck ca" taeil tried to calm the maknae down but riled him up even more

"NO I WONT FUCKING CALM DOWN ALL OF YOU TREAT ME LIKE GLASS LIKE ILL SHATTER AT ANY SECON. IM NOT GLASS. YOU DONT HAVE TO WALK ON EGG SHELLS CANT YOU SEE YOU ALL ARE MAKING IT WORSE FOR ME!" hyuck was so close to a break down but was forcing himself not to cry and to stay mad.

"we didn't mean to" yuta said with sympathetic eyes.

"THAT THATS IT THAT RIGHT THERE THOSE EYES. THE LOOKS. THE SYMPATH. THE PITY. EVER SINCE YOU GUYS FOUND OUT YOU ALL PITY ME AND IM SICK OF IT"

"please hyuck we are sorry we weren't trying to treat you differently" jaehyun announced

"you weren't trying to and that's the problem. you didn't have to try to but you did anyway." hyuck sighed. "i'm done. i'm leaving"

"WHAT?!" all the boys shouted at once

"i said i'm leaving. i'll move back in with the dreamies they don't know about anything. they won't treat me like i'm made of glass."

hyuck turned from them and headed out to his and johnny room. the others went to follow but johnny stopped them all wanting to deal with the younger on his own.