#1

tw: none
genre: fluff
description: hyuck is tired after a very long day of practicing with the dreamies and johnny stays up and waits for him.

———————————————————————

hyuck finally walked back into the dorm at 4am after they finished practicing, which started at 8am the day before. dream was having a comeback right after 127 and hyuck hasn't gotten a break since well for way to long of a time.

pretty much all of the members had gone to sleep, some tried to wait for their youngest so they could talk to him but it got so late that they couldn't stay up anymore after having their own things they did while hyuck was practicing.

going to the kitchen he heated up noodles that were made the day before and ate for the first time in almost 17 hours.

once he finished he set his dishes in the sink mentally reminding himself to do them when he wakes up and walked to his room.

his room was shared with his boyfriend johnny, they had been together for two years but had liked eachother since trainee days.

walking in, he quietly opened the bedroom door trying not to wake up his boyfriend. but to his surprise johnny was still awake and laying down on his bed on his phone.

"hyung?" hyuck called out confused on why he was awake so late

"hey baby" johnny said smiling, setting his phone down on the nightstand

"why are you awake? it's really late" hyuck told him and checked the time on his phone "it's 4:30am, you should be asleep" he said while he changed into pajamas

"but you weren't home yet so i waited, the others tried to too but after 2am they all knocked out but i didn't want you to come home to a empty dorm after that many hours of practicing." johnny said.

the tall boy walked over to his boyfriend who was now fully dressed and dragged him into his bed and under the covers.

"you didn't have to wait that long. i would have been fine coming home to you all asleep" hyuck said laying his head onto johnny chest and wrapping and arm around his torso

"i know i didn't have to but i wanted to" he told the younger giving him a kiss on the top of his head

"ugh fine, it's late though we should go to sleep." hyuck said with a yawn

"of course baby" johnny turned off the lamp that was letting light into the room, turning the room into darkness

"goodnight johnny" hyuck murmured

"goodnight hyuckie" johnny said, giving the boy one last kiss on the head listening to the soft snores of the boy in his arms, he fell asleep aswell

even if hyuck protested johnny staying up for him he was glad he didn't come home to the entire dorm asleep but instead his amazing boyfriend that cares so much about him.