I Was Kidnapped By Vampires 19

When I woke up, I was shocked, I was in the dungeon. The same cell as my first day. My ankles were chained to the wall and my gag has been removed. I looked around ti find Anastasia in mu cell too, she was also chained to the wall, I puled her on my lap and rocked her back and forth. In the cell beside me, I could see a shadow, I looked closer, it was my husband!

''JESSE!'' I yelled. His eyes shot up to mine.

''Oh, Mary, my love!'' he tried crawling to the bars separating us but was quickly pulled back by the chains, it was enough for us to hold hands in between the bars. Soon enough Anya woke up.

''M-Mommy w-where are we?'' she asked. I could see fear in her eyes.

''Honey we are in the dungeon'' I tried to find another way of saying this but let's face it she knows!

''Mommy I-I'm scared'' she said in a trembling tone and she started to cry.

''Don't worry, honey I won't let them hurt you. She rested her head on my shoulder, I looked at what I was wearing, a long, white flowy dress, it was ripped in the bottom and one of the shoulders was too. The dungeon was silent, all you can hear was Anya's crying. Then there were footsteps, the footsteps got closer and closer and the figure stopped in front of my cell. The figure turned his head towards me and gave an evil grin. It was a man, with short blond hair and piercing red eyes. He continued and walked to Jesse's cell and unlocked it. He made his way to Jesse and he tried to attack, but I realized his wrists were chained too. The man just laughed at his pointless effort.

''Enjoy, your last hour'' he said while unlocking him and throwing him in our cage.

''Last hour?'' I asked

''Yes, he shall die'' he said. My eyes were filled with tears.

''NO!, as your queen, I demand you to release me and my family this instant.''

''You are no longer queen'' he said ''you have run away with a slave.'' he spat in my face. Jesse turned his attention to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. We probably stayed like this for too long, because the guard came and ripped us apart and led him out. This man ripped my family apart, my heart . . .

''NO! JESSE!'' I yelled, he was being pulled out by a chain around his neck. He was let out in public.

''Jesse'' I whispered to myself and I started to cry.

I could here the outdoor court talking.

 ''Jesse Jonathan Jackson, you are guilty for marrying the princess, while she was engaged to the royal highness Christopher Von Blood. You shall now die.''  Then there was a drum roll and gasps.

''NOOOO! JESSE!'' I shrieked out. He's gone . . . I will never see him again. Minutes after the same guard came back, he opened the cell and came towards me, he grabbed Anastasia by the arm and pulled her out.

''MOMMY!'' she yelled

''NO! LET HER GO' TAKE ME INSTEAD'' I yelled

The guard just laughed and took out his sword. He swinged and Anya's lifeless body, fell to the ground. NOW I was crying hysterically.

''HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO TORTURE ME LIKE THIS!?'' I yelled ''YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME' MY HUSBAND, MY DAUGHTER,MY DIGNITY AND- AND EVERYTHING! JUST KILL ME ALREADY'' He unlocked me too and pulled me outside. The crowd, full of vampires started 'Booing' They led me on a wooden stage where a guillotine waited for me. I could see, Jesse's body in flames on the ground. They place my head on the wooden curb and placed another so I won't move. The judge started to talk:

''Mrs. Maria Smith, you are guilty, for marrying a slave when you where engaged to the royal highness, Prince Christopher Von Blood. and Now you shall die'' The crown started to cheer and some screamed ''off with the head''. The drum roll and now everything seemed to go in slow motion. A single tear flowed out of my eye and down my chin and as if my prayers have been answered a sharp pain on my neck.. The only thing, I see, was a bright, white, light. (hey, it rhymes!) Is this what death feels like? Don't worry Jesse, I'm coming to join you.

Christopher POV

I saw that guillotine, cut her head off, blood on her white dress. She deserved to die. She has lied to me, and she was married to that-that servant, slave whatever the  f#*k he is.