I Was Kidnapped By Vampires 5

They led me down the stairs, I heard them whisper a few words in their conversation.''prince ... marriage ... queen ... vampire'' that is all I heard. After a while we stopped in front of big french doors, the boys looked at me and whispered, ''when we open these doors you will enter and bow down to the prince.''

''THE PRINCE!?'' I yelled '' FIRST YOU KIDNAP ME AND SAY THAT I AM HERE TO LEARN TO CONTROL MY POWERS AND NOW THERE IS A PRINCE!?''

''SHHHHHH! calm down Mary!'' he could here you, now do as we said''

They opened the doors, the first thing I saw was two thrones and an aisle with people staring at me. The walls where gold colour and so was the floor with a black carpet. I walked down the aisle, when I passed in front of a group of people they bow, when I reached the end of the aisle I bowed down for the prince.

''Rise'' said a booming voice, I stood up and looked at him, he was actually very hot, he had long black shaggy hair, black eyes, and a lip piercing. He was wearing a blood red button up shirt and black pants. He was wearing a gold crown.

''My darling'' he continued, ''Come and take your place on your throne'', I slowly walked up the stairs and sat on the black throne, it was so high that me feet weren't touching the ground, even dough I was wearing heels.

''My people, I present to you my future wife and your future ruler.'' I looked at him shocked, he bent down in front of me, and grabbed my hand and posed a gentle kiss on it and said, ''my beauty, would you marry me?''

 I looked at the crowd they all had a grin on their faces I looked at Jesse, Adam and Kevin, they all had grins too except Jesse.

''My love?'' he said, I paid my attention to him, this was a difficult decision. Finally I answered ... ''No'' I heard gasps from the crowd, a few had a little smirk and they were giggling. I looked at the prince he was red from anger.

''GUARDS!'' he yelled ''TAKE HER AWAY! LOCK HER UP IN THE DUNGEON!!!'' Then two people came up to me and tied my hand behind my back and pushed me out of the room. I heard gasps and someone yelling my name, it sounded like . . . Jesse!