I Was Kidnapped By Vampires 15

''Whats going on here, why are you in a wedding dress?'' he asked me. I quickly thought of a lie.

''I'm trying on different dresses to choose one for our wedding'', I answered

 ''And you had you hair and make up done?''

''Yes. because I ... liked this one so I wanted to see what I would look like with the whole kit''

''I agree that it is a nice dress'' he said with a smile. I just gave my best smile. He turned around to leave. I let out a sign of relief,

 ''Since you have your dress, I guess you will have no problem getting married tomorrow'' he said

''It's been a moth already!?'' I was shocked

''No, we had moved it a month because you didn't had a dress and because you were injured, but I see you are good enough to walk and you have a dress so marriage is tomorrow as planed'' he left the room, crap!

I sat on my bed and thought about this, I am in a whole lot of trouble:

-I'm going to have two husband's

-They are both vampires

- I have to spend equal time with both

-Make sure No Name doesn't discover this.

Someone knocked on my door,

''Come in'' I said. The door opened and I see Jesse and he was holding Anastasia in his arms. He came in and Anya jumped on me. I hugged her and kissed her non stop. I missed her so much!

''Where did you go, mommy?'' she asked. All I said was:

''Anya, meet your father'' as I pointed to Jesse, he smiled

She jumped into his arms, I just laughed. He put her down and she danced out of the room. Jesse turned his attention to me with a grin.

''Now, that we are alone, we should take this advantages to be together''

Eric POV

Click* Click* Click*

''The prince is going to find these pictures very interesting'' I thought to myself. I stood outside of the princess's room. ''The prince will probably kill Jesse!'' *Evil Laugh*

Mary POV

Me and Jesse just layed there in bed. He hugged me tight against his muscular chest. I looked at my alarm clock. IT WAS 7:00. I tried to slip out of bed but he just hugged me tighter and spined me around so I was facing him.

''Why are you in a hurry?'' he asked

''Jesse, I'm supposed to walk down the aisle in less than two hours!''

''so?''

''SO!? No Name can walk in any minute now!''

''He has a name you know?''

''He never told me his name!''

''He doesn'tneed to tell you! he is the prince for crying out loud, do some research!'' he said. I stood up and made my way to the computer on the desk in front of the window. I went  on google and typed: ''Prince of vampires'' and clicked search. ''No Information found'' said the computer and looked at Jesse.

''Maybe you typed it wrong'' he responded. I turned my head back, focusing on the scrren. Under the search bar said: Did you mean the prince of darkness? I clicked on that and probably a billion pages appeared. The one that caught my eye was Vampiclopédia. The page opened and I read the info. There was a picture of him sitting on his throne with a rose in his hand.

''Pfff ... if only he WAS that romantic'' I said under the picture said.

 ''Prince Christopher Von Blood'' I whispered and then there was a knock on the door. I turned to Jesse in fear. Slowly the door opened...