I Was Kidnapped By Vampires 8

''Where do you think you're going?'' he asked

''Ummm for a walk in the garden'' I replied

'' Not dressed like that, your not'' I looked down at my red torn gown and headed for thecloset. I picked a yellow gown and put it on. Then I put on my tiara and walked to the door.

''Much better'' he said with a smile

I walked down the stairs ans somehow found my way to the backyard. I looked around, trying to find that little girl, that I saw from my balcony. Then I heard crying, I followed the sound and I found her, still crying in her little pink dress. The guard were still yelling: Anya. I looked at her, with pity in my eyes, she is just a little girl. I slowly walked closer to her and sat down beside her. She looked up at me, she had little green eyes, pale white skin and brown hair tied in a  ponytail.

''What's your name?'' I asked

''Anastasia'' she said in a faint, trembling tone ''but call me Anya'' then she froze looking at something over my head.

''Oh, I am sorry, I didn't realise you were a princess'' she jumped to her feet and bowed down

''You don't need to bow down for me'' I said and picked her  up in my arms. ''How old are you darling?''

''Twee'' she said in a very cute voice

Guard POV

If I find that girl, I'm gonna kill her, we were searching for that little Anastasia for hours. I looked under each bush and behind each tree. I was about to give up, when I saw the princess holding her in her hands.

''YOUR HIGHNESS !'' I yelled

Mary POV

Someone yelled at me, I turned around to see the guard running near me, Anastasia dug her face in my shoulder, and started to cry and whispered: ''Please don't let them take me''

The guard came near me and grabbed Anastasia away from me and put handcuffs on her little hands. ''You brat your coming with me'' he said.

''NOOOOOO!!!'' she yelled

''What are you doing'' I yelled she is only a little girl

''and our master's new slave'' he added. I was schocked: ''who kidnapped and brought her here?'' I asked. ''It was Kevin and Adam'', ''WHAT!?''

''You leave her alone, I am going to take care of her, as if she was my daughter, unlock those cuffs, NOW!'' I yelled at him I was really angry. Once he did, I took Anya in my arms ans told the guard to bring me to Kevin and Adam'' he brought me inside and in the kitchen and there they were sipping a cola each. When they saw me come in, they quickly bowed down. I put Anya down, she just sat there.

''YOU MONSTERS!'' I yelled at them, while walking towards them. When I was in front of them I slapped them so hard they flew to the other side of the room. '' HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO AN INNOCENTLITTLE GIRL?'' still yelling. They didn't answer me. I turned back to Anya and held her by her hand and led her to my room. She was dirty and her dress was ripped, I quickly brought her to the bathroom and removed her dress. I filled the bath tub with water and cleaned her up, I used lavender smelling shampoo and soap bar. While she played in the water, I called the maid, I told her to wash Anastasia's dress and to fix it up and to bring some clothes that will fit her, she came back with several gowns and hanged them in mu closet, and brought a little tiara too. I told her thank you, she bowed and left.

I headed back for the bath tub she was still there, I closed the water and rapped her little body in a black towel and carried her to my room, from the clothes that the maid brought, I found a white silky night gown. I slipped it on her and tied her hair in a ponytail.I went to change in my own night gown. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Anya trying to get on the bed, but it was too high for her. I giggled and helped her up.

I hopped in bed, beside her and pulled the blanket over us. I hugged her and we fell asleep.