I Was Kidnapped By Vampires 6

Jesse POV

It's been a week since I saw Mary so I decided to go see her even dough I am not aloud. I silently walked down the stairs and found the hallway that leads to the dungeon and I hid in the darkness and silently looked what was going to happen. There she was lying in the corner of her cell, she must of been crying because when the sun's rays hit her face she shined. Then she woke up by the sound of the guards foot steps and keys hitting each other. He put her daily meal under the bars, far away as possible and just standed there. Mary crawled to the plate but was quickly held back by the chains that kept her ankles tied to the prison wall. She stretched out her hand to try to get the plate, but she couldn't and dug her face in her arms and started crying the guard just laughed evilly and left.

I made sure the coast was clear before I approached to her cell, all you could hear was her sobbing. When I was close enough I pushed her meal closer to her. She looked up at me . . . shocked.

Mary POV

Someone pushed my platter of food closer to me, I looked up, JESSE!!!!! I wanted to shout of happiness and cry at the same time. Tears of joy rolled down my cheek and dripped on my food platter which contains bread and a little carton of water. He sat on the other side of the bars and stared at me as I did the same. Finally I spoke:

''You owe me some explanations'', i said

'' and so do you'' he responded ''WHY DID YOU SAY NO TO THE PRINCE?'' he yelled at me. I didn't want to answer so I simply said ''because''

He slipped his arms through the bars of the cell and he grabbed me by the neck and held me in the air, my toes didn't even touching the ground, the heavy chains on my feet put some weight on my legs that is why my ankles hurted.

''Because . . . because I . . .  LOVE YOU!'' I managed to scream out. His grip lossened and I fell to the ground hitting my head on the bars, I touched my head and I felt blood rolling down my face. Then, suddenly, we heard footsteps, he looked at me with fear in his eyes and ran away.

''WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE HERE!!!!!!!'' I yelled after him but he didn't come back.