I Was Kidnapped By Vampires 9

I was in a forest . . . running for my life . . . without looking back . . . I hear someone running after me but who? . . . I fell to the ground . . . the person or  ... the thing that was chasing me was standing above me . . . fear grew bigger in my eyes . . . this thing was covered with black cloth and it was floating! . . . It was death . . . It bent down beside my, just inches away from my face . . . and . . .

I woke up in fear, screaming, I woke up Anya and she started to cry, I took her in my hands and pulled her on my lap, I hugged her while she cried, I dug my nose in her long brown hair and I started to cry too, but not for the same reason as her.

''Shhhh'' I whispered, ''I'm sorry that I woke you up''

''Why did you  scream?'' she asked me in a squeaky voice

''I had a bad dream, that all'' I responded

Just then, the prince ran it, ''What happened my love?'' he asked

''She had a bad dream'' Anastasia responded for me

''What the hell, is she doing in here with you?'' he scram on me, as he grabbed a hand full ofher hair and tossed her to the other side of the room, she hit the wall, and she started to cry. I was schocked at what he just did. I quickly ran to her, and I realised that she was bleeding, the blood flowed out, it wasn't stopping.

''WHY DID YOU DO THIS?'' i yelled at him

''SHE IS MY SLAVE, I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH HER''

''NO! SHE IS JUST A LITTLE GIRL, SINCE YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HER AS A NORMAL CHILD,I WILL!'' I was read of anger, he just nodded and turned around to leave. ''LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER, YOU JUST LEAVE? I AM SUPPOSED TO BE YOU WIFE SOON BUT YOU DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ME DO YOU? HUH? DO YOU?''

In a calm tone he answers: ''There is an infirmary on the second floor bring her there.''

I just looked at him, as he walked out of the room slowly, I still can't believe he did that! I took Anya in my arms trying to calm her down, but she won't stop, the blood won't either.I quickly ran out of the door and ran down the stairs, I have no idea where I am going but I need to find a doctor, NOW! On the way, I bumped into Kevin, I asked him to bring me to the infirmaryas quick as possible, he quickly brought me in front o the door and opened them. The walls where white, there was a black desk,, with a women sitting behind it, when she saw me , she hopped of her leather chair and came runningto me.

''Hi, I my name is Nancy, Nancy Williams'' she said. She examined Anastasia's head and led me into another room, the walls where black, and there where a few hospital be with red curtains separating each one from one another. She gentlytook, Anya from my arms and put her on one of the beds. She quickly hooked herup on some wires and machines. While she did that, I took some time to observe her, she had blond hair tied in a bun, she had brown eyes and she wore glasses, red lipstick and nail polish. She was wearing a white coat like any doctor would wear. She looked at me while taking off her glasses and putting it in her coat pocket.

''She would need some stiches'' she said in a soft tone. I looked at her with worry in my eyes and nodded, she left the room. I looked at Anya, she looked at me and closed her eyes. I knew she fell asleep, but I still sat on a chair beside her bed and stayed there. I promised to myself that I will not leave until she is healed.