Maybe Kill #4

Renay and D arrived back at the Hotel.

...::: Renay
As I was walking up the steps and into our room. I could feel his eyes on me. " Take a picture it'll last longer," I said.

"Man, Renay lets just cut to the chase, you want me and I want you," D said between kisses. I couldn't say anything, all that could come out was hushed moans."
.:::D
I laid her down softly on the bed, ripping her panties off like there was no tomorrow. "Wetter than the ocean I see, let me take care of that," I said. I couldn't wait to taste her. I flicked my tongue on her clit, she couldn't even contain herself, which made me want her even more. " Don't run from it, Renay". I grabbed onto her hips thrusting my tongue inside of her, left, right, up, down every direction you could think of. I peeked up to see her face, I could tell by the way she was gripping the sheets and the way her eyes were rolling to the back of her head she was about to climax.
"D, I'm about to cum" she screamed before she squirted all in my mouth.
Before she could even try and I turned her over, I got on top of her slowly gliding myself in her. She winced at the pain. " Baby I got you" I reassured her. Once I was all the way in I started going at a steady pace. I flipped Renay on top of me. The way them titties was bouncing I could do this every day. She started bouncing hard as shit. " Damn Renay," I said between grunts. She got a nigga about to cum the way she was bouncing. "D, I'm about t-", before she could finish her sentence I busted in her. She lay on my chest and fell straight asleep.

.:: Renay

"What do you want, Fredo." She groaned into the phone. 

"Well, Good afternoon Renay. I called to tell you we have business tonight so be ready for 11:00." Fredo relayed over the phone.

I hung up the phone with no reply. I rolled looked at D, who was already staring at me.

"What are you looking at," I said to him.

"You baby girl, how about you go in that kitchen and cook us something to eat." He smiled. I rolled eyes and turned over. He smacked my ass.
"You not to sore are you." He laughs and headed to the bathroom.

****†*****†****************************

.:::D

My attention was brought to my phone due to the annoying vibration.

RICKY: CALL ASAP.

BOPTOP🍆:WHEN I GOING SEE YOU, DADDY.

RENAY: I WENT TO STORE TO GRAB A FEW THINGS.

LILJOINT👀: I MISS YOU.

All these miss messages I thought to myself. I gotta get rid all my Lil joints before Renay crazy ass finds out. I reply to everyone and cussed BOPTOP out. I'll call Rick later. I hoped in the shower and let the steamy hot water relax my body.

.::: Renay

I walked into the grocery store to pick up some steaks for dinner. I grabbed a basket and headed straight to the meat section. When I forgot I gotta get my baby something sweet besides me. So, circled around and headed the other way. But couldn't help but feel as though someone was following me. I took a quick glance but no one familiar. I kept a moving, pick up a yellow cake, then cream cheese frosting, my favorite. Right when I went to turn around. There was blue eyes, the man with the all black, making a motion as if he is slicing his neck. I guess that's a threat to me. So I put my two fingers up as if I said bring it on. In the blink of an eye, the nigga was gone, on some creep type stuff. I quickly got what needed and headed out the door before I have to kill someone.

"It's me, baby boy" I yelled into the hotel room. As I figured he was in the shower as I heard the water running. " I'll be out in a sec, baby girl." He replied. I went to the small counter to unload all the things I got from the store. I started my dish for tonight.

.:: D

I got out of the shower and headed to the room. When I was graced with this surprise. Renay in nothing but a thong and a bra cooking dinner. I went over to her and kissed her neck making her weak. I smacked that fat ass. I asked, "what you cooking, bae."

"Steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans." She explained.

"What about dessert?" I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Cake" she smiled and jiggled her ass.

Dinner was done we ate and had a light conversation.

††*********†**********

KILL # 4
...:::::Renay

WE PARKED IN DEAD END ALLEY. WE GEARED UP AND PUT ON BLACK MASKS AND GLOVES. WE HAD OUR GLOCKS LOCKED AND LOADED. WE WALKED UP TO STREET AND INTO A HOUSE IT WAS DARK AND COLD. I was a little annoyed with the whole process. Like why we gotta wear all this stuff and masks really. I sucked my teeth before we got out the car. Everybody just looked at me. Why we gotta do all this just to kill somebody. No one replied. We got into the house no one was there so I thought. They lead us to the basement where there is a man tied up to a metal table. He wasn't that bad looking but he is ugly and skinny as if he had been on crack. It was something really weird about him. But I didn't care really, they proceed to torture him. I just stood there because they weren't gonna kill so why are we here.