Brian

Hello, everyone, my name is Brian Johnson the pretty boy that every girl wants. Every girl except Renay, she pays no attention to me like the other girls. Which made me want her even more. I figured I'll get Renay and make her work for me. So, I came up with a plan to get Renay to fall for me and get her into my house and drug her up, leaving her helpless and totally open for me to take control. It won't be long until Renay falls for me and becomes one of my working girls.

****************

" Hey, daddy," Lala, one of my girls approaching me.

 "Lala, take your ass back to the hotel and get my money," I yell while getting ready to head to school. I threw on my basketball jacket and headed for the door to my red Bentley parked out in front of the house.

***Lala POV****

Lakeshia Tims a Latin  American with curly hair, full set lips with perfect teeth and slim figure with a plump butt. Bryan wheeled me into the trap when I was a freshman and he was a junior that was a year ago. I was so blinded by his good looks and fake love. I never saw his addiction to drugs and women. I was wined and dined into his web of lies. He showed me the high life. He brought me name brand clothes and took me to fancy restaurants. Little small town girl like me was impressed and would do anything to fit in and keep him around me. I attend one his house parties and was introduced to weed the first time and got hooked and kept back for more. Then weed wasn't doing it anymore. So I turned to pills like Bryan, he taught how to take them and control my actions while around other people. The drugs tore me away from my family and I was kicked out. I had no one left but Bryan.  One day I was itching for more pills, Bryan offered more if I sleep with this guy. I refused but he slapped me and told he me to do it unless I wanted him to beat me to death. I did it for him, what I was supposed to do I was helpless without him. After that time it became regular, he showed what I was going to do and if not he would kill me. I have been doing this for little over a year. I live in one of the back rooms Bryan has for me and the other girls in the back of the hotel. Because of course, I can't live on my own even if I do have the money. I can't wait for the day I can live on my own and have own away from this demon.

********************

I pulled up to my parking spot, hop out the car and locked it up. I entered the school and was approached by my homie Chris. 

 " Wadda do, homie." Chris daps him up.

 "Looking for my girl, seen her," I address him. 

"Man, I just saw her around the corner, "I look at Chris abruptly walk away to approach Renay. 

Chris shucked his head and headed over to Kym. 

Bryan walks up to Renay and hugs her from behind and bent down kisses her on the cheek. Renay was surprised and turned around and almost uppercut him. Bryan dodges the hit.

 "What the hell, ma, " Bryan said shock. 

"Oh, my bad just reflexes." I apologize. 

.:: Renay

I  kiss him on the lips and turn walking away. All the while girls sitting there rolling their eyes and hissing at me.

"I hoped they don't start nothing cause ill lay cold on their back." I thought to myself and walked straight past them on to her next class. I enter homeroom class and receives a text from D.

                         Warehouse tonight at ten be outside. no hit, just a meeting. 

I lock my phone and went back to work.

*********

I finish up my last class and the bell rings. I was on my way home when I was suspect this unfamiliar car following me. I speed up my pace and went it the upcoming corner store. The car parked and man in all black with shades and hat on came in the store and followed closely behind me. I run and he catches me and pins me down.

 Please Vote & Comment!! Let me know what you think???