Bye, Bye

..:Renay

Next thing was to check on my dad and tell him the news. But it'll have to wait till in the morning because all I wanted to do is be with my baby and take a hot ass bath. I stripped out of my clothes and loathed into the water.

..: D

As Renay got in the shower, I decided to cook some dinner for my baby. I cooked up her favorite pork chops, mac and cheese, green beans and Pillsbury dough crescent rolls. I felt so bad for my hunny bun. I'm gonna have to make it up to her, show her how much I love her. My thoughts we interpreted by my phone,

Ricky: How she holding up, dawg?

D: she is Renay, she mostly emotionless.

Ricky: Well, I need to see both of yall soon. 

D: Maybe this weekend, boss.

Ricky: yeah, Saturday at 12.

I hung up the phone to see Renay in her bra and panties in the doorway.

..: Renay

"What you cook, hun?" I asked D.

 "I cooked my babies favorite meal," he replied. 

I smiled and kissed his big lips, making his man rise to attention. I pulled away, grabbed a plate and fixed my food. 

"You love teasing a nigga don't you." he smacks his teeth and grabbed a plate as well.

××××××Next Day××××××

..Renay

I got up and rushed to the bathroom. I released my upset stomach then hope in the shower. I came out with my towel wrapped around me. Only to find D naked in front of the mirror. I could not help but stare at his chocolate glazed athletic build. I licked my lips. I didn't even notice D had turned around and was staring at me. 

"You must like what you see." D laughed and started dancing towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I Love you, Angel," D said as he gazed into my eyes. 

" I love you too, Anthony," I replied. He places them lips on mine and I could have melted in his arms.

"Look Mr. Smooth, we gotta get to my dad." I turned away

We arrived at the hospital an hour later. We went to the desk to inquire about my father. " Hello, I'm looking for Van Armstrong," I informed the nurse. 

She typed on the keyboard and looked at me sorrow in her eyes.

 "I'm sorry but your father passed away two days ago." She informed us. Everything just went black.