ReUnited

.:: D

I got my baby up out of there. When I saw Renay laying on that table like that, my heart just broke. That's how you know I love that girl, she my everything. I drove her back to the hotel I was staying at. I ran her some bath water. She stayed real silent the whole entire time. I understood her pain and silence, so I just catered to my baby. 

Ring! Ring!

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"I have taken Raymond back to St. Louis. I got him in cell uptown. Let me know when you land." replied one my buds, B. 

"Alright, we should be back by the end of the week," I told him.

I hung up the phone and looked at my sleeping beauty.

.:: Renay

Ugh! 

I so angry. I have kept quiet cause I can't speak. The misery has muted me for the time being. I constantly think about the night I spent there. I just get another level of angry every day. I'm going to brutal kill Raymond. I plan a special room for his ass to root.

But for now, I will bond with the man that saved my life. Who I am actually starting to fall for more and more each day.

 "Thank you so much baby boy" I looked up at him.

 "Oh, now your talking." He smiled at me. I giggled.

 "Look, I just needed time," I answered him. 

"Your welcome, baby girl." He replied.

" Now that you're talking to me. I got some good news." He said. I look up at him, giving him my full attention. 

"Well, I got Raymond in cell uptown in St. Louis." He relayed the information to me.

 "Well, why in hell are we still here. We gotta a kill to take care of and a baby appointment to attend." I sternly implied while sliding that last part in without opening a door of conversation.

.:D
I could tell she didn't want to talk about the baby. So I left the subject alone. 

"Well first before we head out, can a nigga get a home cooked meal from you," I suggested. She rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen and started to cook. Yea. She will do anything for daddy. As I start to relax and get into my basketball game. 

I heard Renay scream!