In Between.

Beep...Beep...Beep

I sat there looking at my dad, trying to breathe. Tears filled my eyes, as I think of how my dad use be before the love of his life went to heaven to stay.

The memories flood my head all at once making the moment very painful. I just couldn't wait to get my hands on the person, who did this to him. I going cut him into pieces and feed them to the sharks. My phone vibrated knocking me out my thoughts.

D: I got a location on Bryan... Meet me ASAP.
ME: Be there in next hour.

I evil grin came upon my face. Then nurse came in. "Good Afternoon, Ms. Armstrong your dad will be moved down to general care later tonight. Since he is breathing own his own and isn't in a fatal state. Also, the doctor said he should open his eyes any day now. " the nurse smiled and left the room. My phone vibrated again.

Unknown: b-tch. I gonna kill you, you will pay for what you did. Tick Tock.
Me: Please. Try me. If text me again, I will find and kill you.

What is up with all the death threats all of a sudden. I used to them, but they have gotten extremely more frequent. I gonna have up my security and weapons.

I got up and kissed my dad. I gave the nurse my number for anything that happens and headed to the house. I looked around to make sure nothing risky was around. As I drove home I didn't see anything weird.

I went down to the basement to D's lab.

"What you got for me, baby boy," I asked as I looked over his shoulder at the computer.

"So I have tracked your boy's every since you started to hang out with him." D pointed to logs on the computer.

"You're such as creep." Renay spat at him.

" Naw. I just look out for what's mine." D replied.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Now look this his recent movement since he disappeared a month ago. He is on the lower east side of the city. I think it might be a hotel." D explained.

"Well, get one of your boys to check it out, please." Renay slightly ordered him.

"Sure thing, ma" D replied with a smile.

"What you smiling for." I looked him up and down.

"I like a woman who is in charge. " D cracked up.

I smacked my teeth and went back upstairs.
.::: D

Boy, do I love me some Renay I thought as she walked up the stairs. So, the truth is I already know what ole boy is doing down on the east side. That's where he pimps his little girls. Those poor girls do not deserve that type of treatment. He thought he was going to pull Renay into his trade but I'm glad she caught him doing her sister. She stopped liking him and ran right into my arms. But I was gonna kill him before I let my baby girl get around that for a fact. My phone ringed from an incoming call.

D: What up, homie.?
Angelo: Ricky wants to meet Tomorrow night 11 pm sharp.
D: Alright B, be there.

I hung up the phone and went upstairs. To find Renay on the phone.

"Look, don't worry about it, Y'all ain't helping anyway," Renay yelled into the phone.

I kissed her neck, it made her instantly melt.

"Stop" she spat with her hand over the mouthpiece.

I threw my hands up in defense and smack her ass. She gave me a glare and went upstairs to continue her phone conversation.

I returned my attention to something to eat. It was only seven. So I decided to order some Chinese food. I pick up the phone and dialed the place, ordered our food. Then sit down to watch some Monday night boxing.

.::: Renay

After I cussed the detectives out for being no help in finding Bryan. I hopped in the shower after about 15 mins I got out, lotioned up, put my wet hair in a messy bun. Put on some sweatpants and crop top and headed downstairs. Seeing D devour some beef and broccoli and scrolling on twitter.

I showed him I like him a little and now he cannot control himself. I know I'm hella sexy but damn, B. I smacked him upside his head almost making him choke on his food.

"You need to keep your body parts off me." I chuckled.

"You know I can not help it. It's so damn beautiful, its just saying touch me D." He looked at me with all serious yet holding in laughter.

" Yea alright, keep on and you gonna catch a charge." I spat.

" Or you might just fall in love with all my chocolatness" D licked his lips and flexed his muscles. Making me instantly blush.

"Anyways, Ricky wants to meet up with us tomorrow at 11 pm. Be here by 10 pm, ma." He smiled and retired to his room.

Omg. I can not handle him. I really got my guard up, but I willing to make an exception for chocolate.