D

"Hey Y'all, my name is Derrick Anthony Brown. I'm a dark skin brother,6'1, black hair with curls, full lips and straight pearly whites. I'm from the dirty dirty of Louisiana. I moved from Louisiana to St. L Louis when I was 16 years old with my mother to follow her job, only to be laid off 3 years later.

Man! I have been out in the streets since the streets where hot. I dropped out of school around the end of high school.  That's when I got into the drug gang, Black Lords, I was on the street corner for about two years. Then I showed Ricky my killer moves and showed my loyalty to gang. Then I worked my way up the drug chain and became one of Ricky's right hand man. When I was 21 I moved out on my own , from under the care of Ricky.

Now I own my own two-story house, an Impala, Bentley, Mercedes. Also own my own strip club and restaurant, which by the way are very successful with help of my mother. So I am a well established young man at 24 years old. All I need is a powerful woman by side.

That's why I want Renay I been studying her ever since she can upon the scene. I have been watching her. She hold so much power, style and presence that makes her know in the room. Just the woman I need. At first she was playing hard to get but now she is coming around. But now that she is living with me.I'm going to get her to be my woman. Man! I know she has feelings for me too . I saw her blush the other day and she cried in my chest. So I know she does.

******†***"*********†******

"D, do you know a Brian Johnson?" D questioned. Oh I forgot to tell y'all I know just about know everybody in St. Louis , especially the anyone who hangs around the Black Lords family members. 

" Oh, your so-called little boyfriend. " D replied.

 "Oh, shut up, boy and tell me what you know" Renay playful punched me in the chest.

 "Baby girl be careful around him, I know smart you'll figure out if he's right for you" D answered trying not to be the bad guy and ruin her little heart.

 "Mhm, I didn't have a good feeling about him, but I'm going figure out what's going on," Renay said in deep thought. She kissed me on the cheek and went upstairs. I loved to watch her walk away, that ass is on point. She loves teasing a nigga with them little shorts on around the house. Don't worry I'm put the moves on her one day soon.

.:::Renay

My phone ranged 

" Hello," I answered 

"Hey, Renay where you been," Brian said into the phone. 

" Oh, I've been sick lately, but I'm feeling a little better. " I lied.

 " Well let me take care of you." Brian insisted.

 " I'll come to you," I replied. Renay hung up the phone and rolled her eyes. 

Ever since I heard him talking to that girl in the hallway I wasn't feeling him anymore. I got dressed in all black and put my hair in slick ponytail. By now you should know I love black.

 Anyways I went downstairs, " D can take me to get my car." I demanded. 

" What's the magic word," D chuckled. 

" Boy, bring your ass on." She laughed. We drove 45 mins to my house.

 " Thanks D, I'll be back later today. " I pecked his cheek.

 He drove off. I got in my car where I had rest my bags and pulled off driveway I noticed something strange. The front door was open and my dad's car wasn't there. I pull back up, got out the car and enter the house. I heard loud moaning coming from the kitchen. My mouth dropped to the floor, when I turned the corner.

Thank you to all readers. Hope you are enjoying the book. !!!