Kill #2

.:::Renay

I pull up to the school and park my car on the side. I walk into the school and was going to my locker; when I ran into Bryan and his crew. 

" Hey, What's up ma," Bryan yelled to her from across the hall.

 "Nothing, just chillen," I said as Bryan approached me. Bryan bent down and kissed me. He pulled away, smirked and walked away. My phone vibrated with a text from D.

D: Let me take you out to dinner before work tonight.

Renay: Will you leave me alone if I say yes.

D: Maybe.

Renay: Okay.

D: Alright .  8 pm dress nice! :)

I locked my phone and return to get my books out my locker. Man D been trying to get with me from the time I joined the team. But I been playing hard to get for a while. But lately, he's been a bit more aggressive. So, why not give it a try, there would be no hurt. After all, he is sexy as hell. I have a weak spot for dark chocolate. The bell rang for first-period class, I walk into class and sat in my normal seat. Ms. Conner came in and went on to talk about the finals next week. I kinda zoned out and was thinking about where D would be taking me tonight. Also, thought about what I would wear. The bell rang snapping me out of my daydreaming.

The day went on as usual. This was the last class of the day, I went into the classroom and sat. My phone vibrated making me jump a little.

Bryan: Hey cutie! Dinner tonight.

Renay: Sorry, I've got plans baby boy.

Bryan: Alright, I let you slide for today baby girl.

I smile and laugh which caught everyone's attention. The teacher told me to excuse myself for the rest of the class. That's cool with me, the early release I can go to the mall and get something to wear for tonight. As I walked out of the class. I was about to turn the corner until I heard Brian voice.

"Aye ma, you don't have to be like that. you know I love you."Brian said to the female.

" Yea right B, I saw with that trash of a female." The female said.

"That ain't nothing just trying to get some more money for us," Brian said to her

I gulped but not loud enough to interrupt their conversation.

"Well, hurry the hell up,  you got me looking stupid in front of these hoes." She slapped him upside the head and walked away.

 I turn and walk the other way. I got in my car wondering what the hell he meant. I push it to the back of my head and pull out into traffic. My song Studio By Schoolboy Q came on the radio.

I'm just sitting in the studio just trying to get to you baby

but this song so F****ing dope but it hard enough for me blazing.

I dance in my seat to the song while pulling up to Rich Woods mall. I walk in the mall and go to this little boutique called La Hermosa that I got most of my clothes from. After being in there for hours trying on clothes, I settled on a black Jumper with a gold pendant in the middle and a deep v split in the back and front. I paid for my items and left the mall. I got in my car drove back to my house.

I walk in the house. 

"Where the hell you been" my dad yelled with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.