Kidnapped

.::Renay

I looked down at stick and two lines appeared, confirming I'm pregnant. How in the hell, I'm going bring a baby into this world doing this work. I thought to myself as cried into my knees.

"Renay, you in here," D called from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I'll be right out," I yelled back. I looked in mirror wiped my face. I came out ran up to D and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

"Oh, so you missed daddy that much." He smacked me on the ass as I plopped down on the couch.

"Shut up boy, what do you want for dinner?" I asked.

"How about some sub's and beers.!" He suggested.

" Well okay, I'll go get the things from the store," I replied

" I'll go get it, It's late out," D suggested.

" No, I should be fine it's just across the street. " I reassured him.

" Well okay, " D replied. I kissed him and headed to the store.

.:: D
I hopped on my computer and little research on the little Ricans gang. I found out they very small only work in this little area. Well, I guess we going straight for the head person. Then shooting anyone else in the way. I closed the laptop, got up went for the bathroom. I was relieving myself. When I looked down and saw a pregnancy stick on the floor. I gleamed with joy. We are pregnant.! I could not help but smile. Now, why didn't Renay tell me? I thought to myself, where is Renay she been gone for a long time.

I call her cell no answer.

.::: Renay

I reached the store a little way from the hotel. I go in and grab the things I need. The whole time I was shopping I felt a little funny. As of someone was watching or shadowing me. I hurried and paid for my things. I quickly walked back to the hotel but before I could enter a huge arm wrapped around my body and covered my mouth.