Bondage

.::: Blue Eyes

"I finally got the B*tch, she acts like she can kill what's mine and get away with it. Hell naw." I talked to myself. I turned into the street of where my hotel was located.

Ring Ring!

"Talk to me" I answered the phone.

" Sir, we got her in the back of the car." My worker told me.

"Well, take her to the police station. Also, tie her up and call me back when you done."

I pulled up my hotel and killed the engine. I walked up to my room. I took off my clothes and took a hot shower. I wanted to look clean when I meet the infamous Renay Armstrong.

.:: D

"Did you see this girl." I hold up my cell with pictures of Renay. I'm going crazy she hasn't been seen in the last hour. I retraced her steps.

"I saw her leave with her things, and headed to the left." the clerk behind the counter told me.

I left the store enraged. I saw a dark alley, I quickly ran to see if I saw her. No Renay but I saw her gold Micheal Kors purse. I picked it up, no cell phone, it's probably in her bra. I ran back to the hotel and tracked her cell phone. I grab my laptop and head to my car. I'm to stay calm, I knew I should've gone with her. I thought while hitting the wheel. Then, she has my first born child, I almost shed a tear. I see they are heading to the upper east side of the city.

.:::: Blue Eyes

"Boss we got her tied up, she knocked out for about another hour of two, so get here quickly."He relayed to me.
I got in the car and the engine roars, I pulled off in a rush. I get to the station in 45 minutes, in the middle of nowhere. I knocked three times letting them know I have arrived. I walked down the hall to an old interrogation room. The sexy Renay is tied up all exposed for my pleasure. I have my boys go and get her table of food. I want to make sure her last meal is good. I walked into the room where Renay is tied up. I grabbed the leather belt and swing.

.:: Renay

Wamp! Wamp!

I was awakened by a spank on my ass. I opened my eyes to a dimmed room and a mirror. Reflected my naked body, my hands are outstretch tied up to the ceiling. My feet spread apart and tied to a pole on opposite sides of the room. I could barely see the room. "Hello, Renay do you remember me," a voice came from somewhere in the room. I squinted my eyes to try and see somebody. Footsteps come toward me, once I saw who it was I instantly regret looking in the first place. I knew this would be my last day and all I could think about was my unborn child. I cried on inside, I never show the enemy fear but once I do escape I am gonna kill this nigga and his gang, believe that.