Know me

.::: Brian

"What's up" Chris said while dapping Brian up.

"Nothing much, hanging out with shawty after school," I reply while pointing to Renay down the hallway.

Renay Armstrong was a brown skin African American, 5'5 with jet black hair, slanted eyes and thighs to match.

"Yeah man! She is a real catch." Chris explains while starring Renay down.

"Don't look too hard she is all mine," I smile in excitement.

Today was the day Brian would finally get to going out with Renay.

Renay approaches Chris and Bryan.

"Hi guys, what's up." Renay waves.

"Nothing, you meeting  me after school, right ." I smile.

"Yes, in the back parking lot," Renay gazes into Brain eyes.

  " Well,well we should get to class before we are late." Chris said while breaking their gaze

"See you, later," I said happily.

"Alright," Renay replies while giving him a hug.

Bryan Johnson is mixed Hispanic and African American, 5'9 with hazel eyes, black hair and ripped muscles. Bryan plays point guard for the West Ford high school basketball team, one of the hottest players. Just like every player he's got chicks on his sleeve. He has just about been with every girl in school, except the new girl Renay.

.::: Renay

As I entered into, my homeroom class for yet another boring day. The thoughts of Brian flood my mind.

"He is so fine, built and smart," I thought as I took a seat in the middle of the class. Hopefully, he does not disappoint because I would hate to have to break him. 

I could hardly pay attention to the teacher. I was to focus on what Brian and I were doing after school. Its been a long time since been able to go out and have fun for once. Lately, it's been all about work. 

.::: Brian

"What up, dawg," Chris yelled while catching up to Brian.

"These grades and chicks on my sleeve," Rob laughs.

"I heard you hanging out with Renay, man" Rob smiles.

"Yeah man, I finally got her" I smirk.
He picked a table in the lunchroom, in between the nerds and the cheerleaders.

"I thought I would never get her," Chris replied, stuffing a French fry in his mouth.

Kym approaches Bryan and Chris from the rear of the cafe. She finally reaches the table,

"What's up, Brian," as she bounces her chest in my face, giving me a bright smile.

"Nothing, Kym," I replied as I return to my meal.

You see Kym is an old shawty, that's been trying to get with me since forever. She cute and all but she doesn't have the figure I'm looking for in a girl.

"I saw you throw three-pointer shoot at the game last night." Kym smiled and walked back to her table. Chris stares at Kym's plump behind as she walks away.

"Man, you get all the chicks," Chris says jealously.

"You can have her man; I'm working on my new girl," I say getting up and throwing away my tray.

"See you later." I wave.

********************************************************************************

.::: Brian

"Hey boo!" I smiled.

"Hello," Renay replied

"Man, I'm so lucky; this girl is all mine, I thought while walking closer to Renay. She is fitting those jeans really nice!

"So you ready for tonight," I said happily.

.::: Renay

"Well I have a test to study for, and a little cleaning to do, I thought. Hey! This guy just asked me to go out with him tonight." I thought.

"So what's the deal, ma?" Brian asked nervously.

"We can do whatever." I smiled.

Bryan arrived at my house at a quarter to seven o'clock. He walked up the pathway to my front door. He enters the house and Sarah opens the door.

"Hey!" Sarah smiled flirtatiously and let him.

"Hi!" Bryan smiled and licked his lips.

.::: Brian

I couldn't help but be stunned by the figure that stood in front of me. Sarah turned and I couldn't keep my eyes off Sarah. As she switched her hips into the living room. She told him to sit while she gets Renay. Renay entered the living room with her a navy blue top and skinny jeans. She had her hair in a silk tight ponytail at the back of her head.

"Hello, Beautiful," I said in a suave voice. Renay came outside and glowed with the sunset.

We pulled up to the boardwalk that overlooked the sea. We seemed to be the only ones in the area at the time. We walk over to the restraint.

****************

Comment & Share!!

Should I do more?