a/n 🤭

So..., This is my first time writing a fanfic. I don't really know why but I just felt like writing. I had the main idea for this story when I was in biology class and decided, fuck it, might as well write it.

Since it's my first one, please leave some criticism and suggestions, I would love to hear them. Depending on how this goes, I plan to write more stories, so let me know if there's anything you want to see!

For the purpose of this story, you're a streamer who's part of the SMP. I'm going to do my best to make y/n gender inclusive so anyone can insert themselves. Let me know how I can improve this writing at any point.

Also, for all trigger warnings, I will put a = at the top and bottom of the section which contains that trigger so you can skip over it. I'll put a small non triggering summary of that part in the a/n at the end of the chapter.

The next part is basically just a summary so skip that if you don't want any "spoilers" but it's just to help ground everything in case there's any confusion.
(But please look at the list of triggers beforehand if you feel you need to)
Anyways enjoy this story my fellow sapnap simps.

Also felt like I should specify this even though it's not a tag. I will not be writing smut. I'm honestly not comfortable writing it and it would be close to impossible to write smut when I want the reader position to be gender inclusive.