Chapter 3 (from now on, this is how the titles are going to be)

A/N: This is the next day, in case any of y'all were wondering.

No one's POV:

Everyone had woken up and was eating breakfast. Goldie was just looking at the floor, trying to avoid eye contact with Red and Sans because of what happened the night before. Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Freddy were looking back and forth between them and each other wondering what was going on. After like 15 minutes of the awkward eye movements and Goldie just staring at the ground, Freddy got up the courage and asked Goldie, "What's up with you? You've been just staring at the floor for 15 minutes now. Why are you avoiding making eye contact with anyone?" He made sure to ask it in the gentlest way possible so that Goldie didn't feel threatened and be scared to talk. "I'm not trying to avoid eye contact with you, Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, or the Frisks or Black." Goldie said. "But you're trying to avoid eye contact with Sans and Red? Why?" Freddy asked. When he asked, Sans's, Red's, and Goldie's faces went red. All that Goldie said was, "Something awkward happened between us last night. I saw something I wasn't supposed to because I came out of my room at a bad time." Then he teleported to his room with the rest of his breakfast. The Frisks the got up saying, "I'll be in my room if you guys need anything from me. If you do, just yell.", and then walked to their rooms. The others just sat in awkward silence.

"So... mind telling us what happened?" Freddy asked Sans and Red gently. "Um... kinda, yeah." Red said. "Well... we don't mind telling what happened, you just got to promise not to laugh at us." Sans said, glancing over at Red who just nodded in agreement. "We won't laugh. If it's something about being gay or something like that, this might help: I'm gay along with Bonnie and we're a couple. While Foxy and Chica aren't gay or lesbian, they're bisexual. So... we won't judge you based on your sexuality." Freddy said, the others nodding in agreement. "Alright..." Sans said and sighed. He opened his mouth to speak again, but couldn't find the courage to speak. "Ugh. Looks like I'm telling them about what happened." Red grumbled. "Me and Sans decided to have a little... fun... last night. Apparently Goldie was out in the area and heard and even SAW some of what happened. Now things are really awkward between the three of us." He said. "Oh my." Chica said, blushing and clasping her hands over her beak. Foxy was blushing and looking anywhere but at the skeletons. Freddy and Bonnie were looking at each other, dumbfounded and blushing. "So you guys are..." Freddy said. "Gay and a couple. Yeah." Red said, closing his eyes tightly bracing for laughter and name-calling. Nothing came and he opened his eyes, only to see the others embracing both him and Sans into a big group hug. Freddy and his friends let go. Red just stared at them in disbelief along with Sans. Freddy said, "Congrats, you two!" "Yeah!" The others said together. "Thank you." Sans and Red said, looking at the ground, blushing. "Also, why did you worry about us making fun of you?" Freddy asked. "Um... it's because... I've been laughed at my entire life because I'm gay. I don't know about Sans, though." Red said. "I've pretty much hidden my sexuality from my friends and brother because I've been too afraid of being laughed at for being gay." Sans said. "So you could've told them, but you were too chicken to do it?" Red asked. "Yeah... are you making fun of me?" Sans asked. "No... I was just curious, is all." Red said. "Okay then." Sans said. "I should get to getting the bills sorted out. It'll take most of the rest of the day to do as they've gotten mixed up and I don't know which ones are from which things." Freddy said and went off to deal with that. "I'm going to go play some video games with Foxy." Chica said and left. Foxy followed her. The only three people left at the table were Bonnie, Red, and Sans. (Black left when the Frisks did). "Want to play a card game with me?" Bonnie asked. "Sure. Why not?" Sans and Red said.

The three of them then started playing a card game together. About a minute into their game, there was the sound of moaning and grunting coming from somewhere. "Oh god." Bonnie said. "What's up? What's that sound? What's going on?" Red asked, looking at Bonnie with a confused face. Sans was doing the same thing. "Come. I'll show you." Bonnie said and got up and started walking to Goldie's room. Red glanced at Sans who shrugged and then they both followed Bonnie.