Chapter 6

No One's POV:

"I know it's not." Red said. "It jus- shit. My bro's here." "Stupid fucker! I told Alphys to teleport me so that I WOULDN'T fall on the ground! Jesus fuck!" Edge, Red's brother, yelled, making everyone but Red stare at him. Red looked down at the ground, blushing out of embarrassment. "Who the hell are you?" Freddy asked, ticked that Edge ended up breaking a chair on his way down to the ground. "You can call me Edge. I'm Red's brother." Edge said. "Come here, you little runt!" He yelled to Red. Red obediently walked over to him with his head down. "Y-Yes... boss...?" Red said. "We're going home." Edge said. "No." Red said firmly. "What?!" Edge asked, indignant. "I said no, Edge. I'm not going home with you." Red said. "Then I'll make you." Edge said, grabbing a collar with a leash attached to it out from his pocket and put it on Red, pulling him with him while he walked. Red gagged a bit, but the started to quietly moan a bit, as it was one of his things. Black teleported over and broke the collar and it fell off of Red. Red stood up and said, "Thanks, Black." Black looked down, then back up and said, "You might want to take care of your little friend, Red." Then walked away. Red looked down, then covered himself with his hands. He looked around to see everyone staring at him. He blushed deep red and ran into a room then started crying.

"The hell was that?" An animatronic, golden bunny, who had randomly appeared during the fiasco with Red and Edge, asked. "None of us know, SpringB." Bonnie said to the animatronic. "How many times have I told ya, my name's not SpringB. It's Spring Bonnie, Springs for short." Springs said. "Sorry, I forget that's the case." Bonnie said. "That's okay." Springs said. "I'm going to go check on the little guy that ran into the room. I'll be right back." He said and went off to do that. The rest of the just started chatting, drawing, playing games, or sleeping.

Okay guys, I'm ending this chapter sooner than the others. The next part deserves it's own little story. See you guys in the next chapter! Bye!