Chapter 10

No one's POV:

The next morning, everyone woke up with headaches. Nobody remembered what happened the night before. Black and Paps woke up, looked down, blushed, put on their clothes and walked out of the room without saying anything to each other. When they got out, they saw everyone holding their heads and just being grumpy or sleepy. "The hell happened last night? Why's everyone grumpy or sleepy this morning? Also why were we naked? Geez, this is a weird day so far." Black mumbled to himself. "I don't think that anyone remembers exactly but I think that we all got drunk last night." Paps said. "Geez... well that would explain why my head hurts and why everyone else is holding their heads." Black said.

"Um... that's EXACTLY what happened. Also, would you two mind being quieter while fucking each other? I heard you guys all the way in the security office." Mike, who showed up during the night, said, making the two skeletons jump. Paps landed on his ass and Black fell into his lap. They both blushed. Black got off of Paps and stood up. Paps stood up as well. Mike was suppressing a laugh. "Just laugh at us, dipshit. It's better than holding it in." Black said. Mike then laughed really hard. Paps and Black blushed like crazy, as they didn't realize that he was going to laugh so hard. Once Mike stopped laughing, he said, "Wow. Just wow. You guys blushed so much! Are you guys together?" Black and Paps looked at the ground, blushing. Black spoke up saying, "Y-yes we are... is that an issue?" "Nope. I don't have a problem with it." Mike said. "Who are you by the way?" Black asked. "Oh, sorry, name's Mike Schmidt. You can just call me Mike. I'm one of the nighttime security guards for this place. Who are you two? And why do you look like skeletons?" Mike said. "I'm Black and this is my younger brother, Papyrus. Also we look like skeletons because we are skeletons. These aren't costumes, they're our true appearances." Black said. "Wait a sec... you guys are together and are brothers?" Mike asked. "Also, it's nice to meet you guys." "Nice to meet you, too Mike. Also, yes...? Issue with that?" Black said. "No, it's just a little strange. I've never heard of that before. The only other people that I can think of that are like that are Freddy, Goldie, Fred, Bonnie, Springy, and T.B." Mike said. "What?" Black asked. "Yeah, Freddy's with Bonnie, but he's also with Fred and Goldie, his two brothers. Bonnie's the same way, except he's with his brothers Springy and T.B." Mike said. "Who's T.B.?" Black asked. "Toy Bonnie. That's what we call him for short." Mike said.

"Oh, okay. So... we all got drunk last night?" Black asked. "Yep. Also you and your brother fucked. You guys were really loud. Next time, be a bit quieter please. I don't want to hear moans at 2:00 am again." Mike said. Black and Paps blushed a dark red, they looked at each other then back at Mike. "Well... that explains why we woke up naked in bed next to each other this morning. It also explains why everyone looks like they have a headache or are sleepy and why my head hurts so much." Black said. "Yeah. You all were nuts. One of you ended up going face first into a toilet, which was Chica. Another was barking and acting like a dog, which was Foxy. Then another two were making out in front of a camera, which were Fred and Freddy. Then Springy was just moping about. Goldie was just loopy; no idea what the hell he was doing. The other skeleton was half naked and doing... something. The two humans were just cuddled up sleeping with each other for the rest of the night after they kissed once." Mike said. Everyone blushed dark red. "Well... that explains why everything seems to be a bit weird now." Freddy said. "Oh, geez, you think?" Mike said.

"Don't be sassy with us, young man." Freddy said. "I'm as old as you guys are. I'm not young. You're the one who's being sassy right now also, by the way." Mike said. "Geez you two are both like little kids." Black said. "I know and I thought that I was childish." Paps said. "I did too until now." Black said. "Shut it, pipsqueak. You're one to talk about childish. You're a literal child. You are always childish, both physically and mentally." Mike said. "I wouldn't have said that if I were you." Freddy said. "Why?" Mike asked. "Because, shithead, I'm NOT a kid. I'm an ADULT. And I HATE BEING CALLED A KID!" Black yelled. "Calm down, Black. He doesn't know you or me, so he probably figured that because you look like a kid you are a kid." Paps said. "Black? He's letting you call him Black? Instead of m'lord?" Freddy asked. "Why is that shocking?" Mike asked. "Yes, to you Freddy and because Black always only let me call him m'lord before we got together, to you Mike." Paps said.