Chapter XXIV

"Oh no. I think dad is pissed."

I saw dad come storming out the house. Arms flopping, and pointing. I couldn't help but laugh when I stepped out of the Hellcat.

"I'm very angry with you missy! There was no reason to be like that to me. I really needed to go get some THINGS-

"Dad!"

I took the keys out of my pocket and handed them to him.

"What's this?" Dad replied furious.

"I would never do that to you. This was to make you angry so when I got back, it would make it even better."

"What's that?"

Dad was so angry he didn't even notice the car.

"I did what I did because I wanted to buy your dream car for you. We all have new vehicles, so there was no way I wasn't going to buy you one. So I present you with this."

I stepped aside to reveal his new Hellcat. He stood there dumbfounded.

"I dont even know what to say."

My dad clinched tight. Held on to me in a hug with tears running down his face.

"How much was it?"

"$72,000. A little under how much I spent on mine. Also, I left you a lil something something in the glove compartment. Use it on whatever you want not the car. Whatever is left, spend it on yourself or put it in the bank."

"You shouldn't have. This is too much!"

"No. Believe me. I made 2.1 million today. This is what I have left.

I opened the duffle bag to show him."

"What the hell?"

"Basically, I went into one of the bedrooms and had Reese and J move everything out of it and take it to the museum for me. I found a safe. I found $600,000 worth on K.B. Worth's jewels, and more Spanish gold. I grabbed a hand full of gold coins and sold the rest along with everything else for $2.1 million."

"Wow they really want their stuff huh?"

"Not only that dad, they alre paying me full retail price. Oh, and by the way. Something I kept to myself. Stock's and bond documents I found that Mr, Worth had invested in and never sold!"

"No shit? What the worth?"

"Everyone needs to sit down for this. Like I'm 665% serious right now"

Everyone grabbed a seat on Reese and J's talegate.

"Let me start out by implicating this proposal. I propose that since everyone here either helped or lives here, I'm insinuating a out everyone here, that it gets split equal to all of us. Agreed?"

I looked at all of them a d they all agreed with that in unison.

"Ok second thing. This is so much, that the each of us and our kids may not have to have to worry about anything ever again. Ready?"