Chapter XXXII

The girls went with J and Reese so Neenah and I could rest and spend some alone time with each other. We were just cruising enjoying the a.c. We finally made it home. I told her to pick a room and we could rest if she wanted to. So followed her lead. She picked the next room with a big canopy bad. I went up starts to get use something more comfortable to wear.i got up to the attic door. So strange. I thought I heard someone humming. I carefully opened the attic door and climbed up it. I looked in the room to see if there was someone in there but I didn't see anyone. It was how ever rather cold. I went and gathered things for Neenah and I to wear. Then hoped down and closed the trap door and ran to Neenah.

"Strangest thing just happened.  And it's not the only time iys happened.  As I approached the attic, oddly I heard humming coming from inside. I carefully opened it up and went inside but no one was in there. Plus on top of that. It was ice cold in there. We might ha e a ghost in our room."

"Wow. You know. I've heard humming in there as well a few times and thought it was you. That is strange. Kind of chilling. Plus you're right. It's way colder then it should be in there. I'm curious as to what went on back in the day."

"Babe you're not lying. I'm going try to find out one day."

"I love you KD."

"I love you too my beautiful angel. I dont know what I would ever do if I ever lost you Neenah. I've never been in true love like this as I have in you."

She lay her head on my chest and rubbed my arm do soft. It feels so good just to be in her existence. I never want to leave. I still cant believe that I'm 17 and shes 35. We fit so well together.  If being gay is a sin. Then I don't care. How can you deny someone of being in love with someone else? Even if it of the same sex. That is not fair. Its hateful. What's impure of love is pure? Love is love and love as pure as a new born. It's not like we are cheating or envious. Not jealous nor hasty. Our love is pure. It's true.
I snapped out of my thoughts. When I heard Neenah softly snore. So I decided to take a nap myself.

"I love you forever Shimmer!"

"I love you too. I never thought it would come to this. You are the only one who's not afraid of what I  truly am. I'm not letting you get the same inevitable punishment I'm about to receive. They will know nothing of you helping me, if you knowing all my secrets. I love you too much to see you suffer along side of me for who I am."

"Please dont go. Please don't ever leave me. I want to perish with you so we can be together in the after life!"

"I simply wont allow it! I bless you to become a vampire. One who can go invisible. You will love again one day. You will meet a fair maiden of power that reminds you of me and you will fall in love with her and will live a blessed happy life with her and the yoke of the curse will be broken by a true act of love. I've got to go. I love you for eyernity"

"Wait! Please! I love you too Shimmer! Fore eternity!"

I woke up in a cold sweat out of breath.

"Are you ok KD?"

"Yeah. I just had this weird dream. It was like I was watching a time capsule."

I told her about the dream as she set there listening.

"What time is it?"