Chapter XXV

We heard the door open so we decided to go down Stars too meet dad. Them my phone started playing juggalo homies. I answered it.

"Hello?" He J. What's up? Um. Let me ask right fast. Do we have plenty of paper towels and paper plates?"

"Yes my daughter."

"Yeah. We are stocked up. Chips? We aren't picky. Hell anything  ninja. Lol ok. Yeah. Ten minutes? Ok see yall then. Ok. Later days."

I hung my phone up.

"They'll be here in 10 minutes."

We sat on the couch and I put on some music while we waited. Neenah pulled me into her and kissed me as I kissed her back.

"So what are you going to do tomorrow?" She asks.

"I want to explore more of the rooms. I want to know what's to come and what might be hidden. I mean, a bit strange how everything was just left in here, and why would the real estate company keep it in lock down? I might give them a call soon to see if they will give me any information. Things just dont add up. I'm going to go get my pipe so we can stoned. My mind is in a million thoughts."

"I can get it right fast for you." She got up and headed up stairs. I lit a cigarette and pondered with my thoughts. I minute later I heard her walking back down stairs. She handed me the bowl and sit with me as I took a few deep hits and held them in. Then I handed the pipe to her. About that time dad walked in and sat next to us. Neenah handed the pipe back and I handed it to dad. He took a few hits then give it back to me cashed. I emptied the ashes and loaded it back and took more hits. Still in my thoughts, I held my breath and gave it to Neenah then she gave it to dad.

"KD. OH KD."

I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I was still holding my breath. I exhale and no smoke came out. I kind of had to catch my breath up before I took another hit. By then we heard doors close. We got up and went outside to meet them.

"Fam. We are back and we brought some guests.
This is Jenni and Destiny."

"Whoop whoop! This is my beautiful girlfriend Neenah, my dad AKA Cracknz, and I'm KD. Nice to meet fam."

"Whoop whoop ninjas! Hey do you work at the diner in town?"

"Yes I do. I remember serving you two."

"I didn't know you were fam. Shit. Nice to know you now Neenah."

"Fams welcome anytime!"

J and Reese got the food and we all went inside.

"Ima make the food tonight," J said.

Just tell me what you need and I'll help you."

He told me the items he needed to prepare the food and he said he had a grill set with his grill that J started the pit in.

""I got something else you boys can help me with as well tomorrow."

"Shit. Anything fam." Ok. While every one is at work, I'm going to go to by an outside table and chairs for the back.i might ask for you two to help me out if you boys aren't doing a delivery tomorrow."