Chapter 7: Bar Room Blitz

POV: (Y/N)

You had heard them over this " Kunai One " team was coming to get you over the radio, so you had made preparations. You had put Lucia in your car and set up a dummy to represent you, and you wanted to play a tune to set the mood for the arriving party, and the choice of song came easy for you. The jukebox was blasting as you ran towards a chair in front of the Mamono and jump off of the seat. You split kick the first two Mamono in the head, knocking them both to your sides. You roll underneath a table that was nearby as two kunai slam into the ground where you were once before. One of the kunai slid under the table and you grabbed it as you darted out to the side. You throw it at one of the Mamono that you hadn't kicked away. She jumps over the counter and you can hear her yell in panic.

????: " Kunai One to A51! It's a trap! He saw us coming! "

You hop the counter quickly and grab the radio from the Mamono's hand. You chuck it at the last standing Mamono, which knocks her to the floor. The two Mamono that you split kicked away start pulling out their katana's. 

(Y/N): " Shit! "

You hop onto the bar counter. One of the Mamono thrusts her katana towards your knees. You jump to avoid it as the other Mamono swings her katana at you as you come down. You drop quickly and lay down as the sword barely misses, with the sword almost grazing your chest. The other Mamono brings her katana down at you. You roll backwards to dodge and the katana chips into the wood as it's brought down. The Mamono then swings the katana horizontally at you again. You jump over the Mamono onto a nearby table and once you roll off of the table, you flip off and turn towards the four Mamono who were attacking you. You then pull the pair of nun-chucks you grabbed earlier and hold the two ends out in front of you.

(Y/N): " I summon thee, Bruce Lee....... "

You swing them up and around you in a stylish, but dangerous fashion as to show how deadly you were with the weapon. One of the Mamono rush you and you nail her on the chin. She falls forward, knocked out cold by the deadly precision of the 'chucks you were wielding. Two more of the Mamono approach you with caution, with both of their blades drawn. You eyed the Mamono on your left cautiously. The one on your right then tries to blitz you. You hold the nun-chucks up and use the chain to block her blade. The Mamono on your left tries to attack you. You pivot off your back foot and plant your heel firmly in the stomach of the Mamono, knocking her backwards into a chair, causing the Mamono to fall. The Mamono you were focusing on before takes another swing at you with her katana, which you dodge by jumping backwards before blitzing the Mamono with a right uppercut and a stiff swing and hit from the nun-chucks, which did the trick of KO'ing the Mamono. The Mamono you knocked over jumps at you as you were distracted by the other Mamono, who you suspected to be the leader of the group. You barely dodge the kunai she decided to throw at you. The Mamono throws another kunai your way. Thinking quickly, you swing the nun-chucks at the kunai mid-air, which sends it flying back to the Mamono who threw it at you in the first place. The Mamono dodges the kunai as it flies back towards her. The Mamono then rushes you. You respond to this by throwing your nun-chucks at the Mamono. She catches the nun-chucks, a perfect distraction to the spinning hook kick you had just thrown that connected with her jaw, which stiffened up her body automatically. You turn to the last Mamono, who was leaned up against a table. 

????: " Sata and Elliea were right. You are a very skilled martial artist, I can see why you were able to dispatch of them as quickly as you did. "

(Y/N): " Lemme guess. You and your pals were sent by that Druella chick to get me and Lucia? "

Yuki: " You catch on quick. My name is Yuki, a Kunoichi, leader of the Mamono special forces operatives known as Kunai One. I have a perfect success rate when it comes to these capture missions, and so far you have given me and my squad the most trouble out of any human we've had to deal with so far. Sadly, this is where your little charade comes to an end! "

She dashes at you while throwing a stiff right straight. You dodge to your left and feel something rebound off of your chin. You put your palm up to your cheek and looked at the bit of blood that was there. This infuriated you. Your eyes felt as red as the sun. Yuki rushes you again and nails you with a punch to the stomach followed by a flurry of punches which also landed with great accuracy and speed. 

(Y/N): " DAMN IT! "

You dodge a round house kick from Yuki by ducking under the shot. You then focus your power into your chest, allowing more to flow through you as you were pissed and wanted to end this fight. 

(Y/N): " DRAGON SPIRIT: LEVEL 2! "

You rush forward faster than Yuki can even comprehend a human can move. You grab her in a Muay Thai clench and knee her in the face and body repeatedly, backing her up against a wall as you moved forward with these shots. You then threw a right uppercut nailing Yuki on the chin. Yuki, in a last ditch effort to try and knock you out throws a jab.

(Y/N): " GWOAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! "

You show Yuki no mercy as you nail her with a cross counter right hook, putting her to sleep. You stand over her body as you breath and calm down, allowing the power that you had a second ago to dissipate. You look at her, and noticed that you did bloody Yuki up a little bit. 

(Y/N): " Oh shit, I didn't kill her, did I? "

You examine her wounds, but just find you cut her up with your shots. You take a sigh of relief. 

(Y/N): " You could have won, but you did one thing that decided your fate- "

You turn around, pick up the nun-chucks, along with one of the katanas that the Kunoichi had dropped as you fought them, and you say one last thing before you walk out the exit of the bar to walk back to your car.

(Y/N): " -You pissed me off. "