Chapter 14: Saturday Night's......

Hours later

You and Lucia had stopped by the car dealership and gotten your disguises ready. You had a blonde wig on and a make up scar above your right eye along with a tattered shirt and leather jacket with loose fitting jeans so you could still throw your kicks and knees, although you would be wearing fake handcuffs to complete the look of someone's prisoner. Lucia was decked out in cowboy like attire to make her look the part of a bounty hunter. You both were now headed to one of the truck stops to steal your semi-truck that would be used to break into Area 51. You stopped about a mile away from the place to go over some last second plans in the car. 

(Y/N): " Ok Lucia, you know the plan, right? "

Lucia: " First we go in, we sit down and get something to eat, then I leave and find one of the trucks with their keys in the ignition, while you sit and distract the other Mamano in the stop, I then get you, you take the truck and I take the car back to the dealership, so then we can make our plans for Area 51, right? "

(Y/N): " And your name? "

Lucia: " Spike. Spike Spiegel. "

(Y/N): " Correct. "

Lucia: " And if anything goes wrong while i'm going for the truck? "

(Y/N): " Don't worry about that, I have two pistols on me and I can break out of these cuff no problem, the only change in the plan then is that I take the car, and you take the truck to the dealership. Ok? "

Lucia: " Yes sir. "

(Y/N): " Alright, let's switch seats so you're the one driving up. "

Lucia: " Right! "

You both crawl over each other to switch spots. You begin putting on the handcuffs as Lucia starts driving. 

(Y/N): " Also, Lucia? "

Lucia: " Hm? "

(Y/N): " Don't be afraid to get a little rough with me. "

Lucia: " Kinky~ "

(Y/N): " Not like that! Just, push me around some to make it seem like I'm actually your prisoner and not an actor, and I might say some mean things, but that'll just be for the immersion of being someone else's prisoner. 

Lucia: " Alright, let's just get this done and get out of here. "

Lucia pulls the car into the truck stop and the place is teeming with Mamano. You look around at all the different types of Mamano that you haven't seen yet, being mesmerized by all the human and inhuman aspects that you haven't yet encountered in your journey. 

Lucia: " There are a lot of them here. "

(Y/N): " Just as we should have expected. "

Lucia: " Are you ready. "

(Y/N): " Yep. "

Lucia parks the car in a spot where exiting the stop would be easy for a quick escape if you and Lucia needed to. Lucia then gets out of the car and walks around the front of to get you out. 

Lucia: " Alright, get out! "

(Y/N): " Shit! You don't need to say it twice........ "

Also (Y/N): Internally " Damn, she just clicked right into character. "

You were dragged off by Lucia into the truck stop. You look around to see a bunch of Mamano soldiers talking and having a great time with their comrades, at least forty to fifty of them, with most of them being drunk off the beer that was being held in many of the trucks that were at the stop at the time of their invasion of the planet, along with the beer that was already at the truck stop, all the while music blaring through the jukebox. You are lightly pushed into a booth by Lucia. 

Lucia: " In you go. "

(Y/N): " I got yah! No need to be so rough. "

Lucia sits across from you in the booth. A Succubus waiter then comes over to the two of you. 

SW: " Hey! Can a take your order Ma'am? "

Lucia: " Two waters. "

SW: " Two waters....... Will that be all? "

Lucia: " For now, yes. "

The Succubus turns around to get your order before turning back around to look at you. 

SW: " Say you look familiar............. "

Lucia: " He was wanted, and now i'm taking him to HQ. Gotta have this guy along with the rest of the humans. "

The Succubus looks at Lucia with surprise in her eyes. 

SW: " Oh my! That must have been quite the hassle for you. "

Lucia: " Eh, it wasn't too bad overall. It could have been a lot worse. "

SW: " Anyways! I'll be back out with your order in just a minute, this place has been packed for a while and it seems like more people are coming! "

Lucia: " Don't worry, we'll clear up some space in just a short bit. "

The Succubus leaves. Lucia then leans into your ear and whispers.

Lucia: " Alright, i'm going to grab one of the trucks in the back.......

(Y/N): " Got it. Just get back as soon as possible. "

Lucia takes one of the cuffs off of your wrists and attaches it to the table you were sitting at while she makes her way out back to where all the trucks were parked. You sat at the booth, making sure you were ready for anything when the Succubus comes over to the table.

SW: " Here! Two waters! "

The Succubus places the glasses of water on the table. 

SW: " Where did your little friend go? "

(Y/N): " She went to the bathroom. "

You notice the Succubus looking up and down your body. 

(Y/N): " the hell you lookin' at? "

SW: " You know, even though your friend said you were an easy catch, with how toned your body is, I would think you would be able to put up more of a fight. "

You're caught off guard by the Succubus's comment, but you stand firm.

(Y/N): " Looks aren't everything......... "

SW: " That's true....... "

The Succubus then puts her hand on your shoulder.

(Y/N): " Hey- "

SW: " So even though you look so mean...... "

The Succubus then slides into the booth and into your lap, stratling you with her legs. 

SW: " Maybe you'll just melt with a touch~ "

You lose it

(Y/N): " GET- "

You quickly break away from your handcuffs and stand up and out of the booth you were sitting at. The sudden jolt of movement knocked your wig off. 

(Y/N): " -OFF! "

The first thing you notice was that all the noise stopped. You look around to see every monster girl looking right at you. The second thing you noticed was the wanted sign in the room with a picture of your face on it. As you watched several of the Mamano get ready to capture you, there were only a couple of words that left your mouth about how you felt about the situation at hand, that you now had to deal with.

(Y/N): " Sigh................ Well fuck. "