Chapter 1: Escape From LA

4 Years Ago / Caesar's Palace / Las Vegas, Nevada 

POV: (F/N) "The Double Dragon" (L/N)

Age: 18

Height: 6'2

Weight: 202 Pounds

You were tired. You were sitting on the stool in your corner of the octagon listening to your coaches advice along with the sold out crowd at Caesar's Palace. You had been doing well the past four rounds of the fight, but, the seven time Super Fighting Championship's light-heavyweight champion, Donovan "Stonewall" Marcus, had been doing landing some good shots himself. He had landed some really good shots on you in the past round because of your fast pace in the 3rd round, causing you to be somewhat tired, and the champ took full advantage of that, landing some good punches and kicks before taking you to the ground. You were able to hold him off until the horn sounded, but he had the 4th round, and with a fight as close as this, you needed to get a finish, and your head coach and second, Jack Lewis, knew it as well. 

Jack: " Look kid, i'm going to be frank with you, this fight is close, too close. Before he tries to get a double leg on you, he throws a couple of straight punches, I want you to anticipate the take down and hit him with a hard knee, and follow up on the knee if that doesn't knock him out.

(Y/N): " Right. "

Jack: " And remember, you still got that "Dragon Spirit" or whatever you call it, so use that if necessary, got it?! "

(Y/N): " Yes coach. "

Referee: " SECONDS OUT! " 

You stand up and your other coach takes the stool and ice from out of your corner. 

Jack: " Five more minutes kid, I believe in you. "

You watch as Jack and your other coaches leave the cage. You look back towards your opponent across from you.

(Y/N): " Five more minutes........... This is it. "

The referee turns and points to Donovan. 

Referee: " Alright, for the Light-Heavyweight Champion, Are you ready?! "

The champ nods his head. The referee then turns and points at you.

Referee: " Are you ready? "

You nod your head. The ref claps his hands together.

Referee: " LET'S GET IT ON! "

The crowd explodes in cheers as you walk towards the center of the octagon towards Donovan. He throws a jab to your head as a feint, which you manage to see through before Donovan throws a leg kick, which you check with your own leg. Donovan retaliates with a right straight. You duck underneath his hand while throwing a right cross to his head. The punch lands and as you come back up from ducking, you throw a left hook which also connects with the head of Donovan. Before the champion can recover, you focus all of your power into your chest. You feel your strength and agility surge as a lighting like adrenaline courses through your body. As Donovan finally recovers, you hit him with an overhand right, followed by a lead-left uppercut, knocking Donovan into the fence. You keep up the pressure as you feint a right straight into a left hook to the liver, which lands clean, before throwing a right hook, nailing the champ again. The Donovan manages to recover quickly and ducks under a left hook that you threw, then pushing you up against the fence. 

Jack: " KICK TO THE BODY! "

You listen to Jack, the throw a front kick to the stomach of Donovan, pushing him back into the center of the octagon, with his hands clutching his stomach and his head falling forwards.