Chapter 12: I'm A Genius!

In the morning

Your eyes were closed as you laid unconscious, sleeping like a rock. There was something stroking your hair, but you didn't wake up. You also realized as you slowly started to get up that you were laying against something very soft. As you awoke, you opened your eyes to see Lucia stroking your hair as you laid in her lap. 

Lucia: " Good morning! Did you sleep ok? "

Your face went red as she spoke. You sat up and turned towards her. 

(Y/N): " Y-Yeah! "

Lucia lets out a small laugh.

Lucia: " You see, this was what I was talking about a while back when I told you you're adorable when you're caught off guard like that~ "

You get even more flustered.

(Y/N): " W-well, I- You, ok! "

Lucia lets out a heart chuckle as you stumble over your words trying to form a coherent sentence to defend yourself from a lack of flirting skills. 

Lucia: " I'm just messing with you! "

(Y/N): " Good to know......... "

Lucia: " I'm just joking with you, and you still haven't answered my question yet. "

(Y/N): " I slept well, thank you for asking. "

Lucia: " Oh, did my thighs feel that good~ "

Your face goes red for a third time. You grab the couch pillow you were on and scream into it. You muffled scream makes Lucia laugh even more than she did before. You throw the pillow over to one of the other chairs in the waiting area of the dealership.

(Y/N): " Alright. You had your fun, now if I could say something without feeling like my head is going to explode from the blood rushing to my head, I have a plan to break into Area 51. "

Lucia: " Really? "

(Y/N): " Yep. I thought of it when we were at the motel. "

Lucia: " Well? What is the plan? "

(Y/N): " I'm glad you asked. So, Area 51 is very well guarded, one of the most guarded facilities in this country. So we're going to need something fast and heavy. "

Lucia: " Like a tank? "

(Y/N): " You're in the right mind, but no. "

Lucia: " Why not a tank?! Those are heavy! "

(Y/N): " But the tanks we would be able to steal that are in the area can't move too fast and make way too much noise. So I had another solution. "

Lucia: " And that would be? "

(Y/N): " I heard this area was popular for truckers, which means there's plenty of truck stops. So I think we should steal a semi-truck, because they can not only move fast, but are also very heavy. " 

Lucia: " That's good! "

(Y/N): " The only problem being that the only truck stops in the area most likely have Mamono everywhere. "

Lucia: " That's bad. "

(Y/N): " I have a plan for that though as well! "

Lucia: " Explain. "

(Y/N): " Disguises. You dress yourself up as a bounty hunter and I pretend to be your prisoner! You keep them busy, I run away, and I grab a truck, you leave, we have a truck, they're none the wiser, heist complete. "

Lucia: " You think of everything don't you? "

(Y/N): " Took all three of my braincells to think of that plan. "

Lucia: " So what would my bounty hunter name be? "

(Y/N): " Spike Spiegle. "

Lucia: " Interesting, but what if they find out it's us and not some random Mamono bounty hunter and their target? "

(Y/N): " The handcuff i'll be wearing will be plastic, so I can break the chain anytime we need to. I'll also be armed with nunchucks and you're good enough to fight anybody off. "

Lucia: " Wait?! So you're saying we'll just fight off anyone in there?! Do you think we could actually do that?! "

You lean back slightly and raise an eyebrow. 

Lucia: " Right....... MMA world champion, that was a stupid question. "

(Y/N): " So, any other questions before we go and prepare? "

Lucia stands up at attention.

Lucia: " No sir! "

(Y/N): " Alright! Lets go get ready! "

You and Lucia grab the keys to a random car in the lot and walk out. You click the unlock button and look over at your ride that was there. You smirk.

(Y/N): " Now that's a ride. "

The car you had happened to have grabbed was a 2020 Subaru WRX STI. You point to Lucia and then to the car 

(Y/N): " Look at that! Oh boy, i've wanted one of these since I was a kid. "

Lucia: " What's so great about it? "

You turn towards Lucia

(Y/N): " What? "

Lucia: " What do you mean " what? " "

(Y/N): " I'm saying what as in I didn't hear what you said. "

Lucia: " I said what's so great about this car. "

You sputter as you look at Lucia in bewilderment. 

(Y/N): " What's so great about this car? What's so great about this car?! Well i'll tell you what's so great about this car! First off, this car was designed for rally and rally-cross racing, making this car exceptionally good for where we're going to be going! " 

You walk over to the car and unlock the drivers side door. 

(Y/N): " Two bucket seats for both the passenger and driver and a six speed stick shift for the most interactive driving experience possible. "

You pop the hood of the car and look at the engine. 

(Y/N): " An inline four engine which had been turbocharged making 306 horsepower. "

You point at the front right wheel of the car. 

(Y/N): " All wheel drive that can get this car through, dirt, sand, gravel, and wherever else this car needs to go. "

You then bring Lucia to the back of the car. 

(Y/N): " And last, and certainly not least, a badass spoiler. So what do you think about this car now Lucia? "

Lucia looks at you, then back to the car, and back to you. 

Lucia: " I think the car is fine, and you cute, after you gushed about something you like so much. Now come on, we have some equipment we need to get. "

You turn red as Lucia walks towards the passenger side of the car and you get into the drivers seat. You turn the key and listen to the engine roar to life, as you and Lucia prepare to carry your plan into action.