Chapter Eleven

• Dedicated to Amber Malik

Authors Note

Hi guys its the Author of the story I hope you guys like this Chapter cause I dont... Any way same old same old tell me what you think pass is it on and a new thing friend me on face book, my name is Chloe Fee and follow me on twitter @Chloe_Feee. Please pass the story on and keep reading :D

Chloe Xx

*Zayn's POV*

I woke up but kept my eyes closed, last night was the best night sleep I have had in ages. I tightened my grip on Amber, loving the way she fit into my arms. I smiled and rolled over and placed my head on top of hers.

"Good morning Zayn" She laughed i smiled and open my eyes to see Amber looking at me.

"Morning love" I smiled and kiss her nose, she smiled lightly worry now clouded her face. I looked at her a little and lent forward to kiss her lips, she smiled and curled her fingers into my hair pulling my head down to hers. I smiled and pressed my lips to her gently but she made it more enthusiastic, I smiled into the kiss, I smiled and pulled her closer. She pulled back and giggled turning red, some traces of worry gone. I smirked and she moaned, the most sexiest sound in the world. I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me, she giggled again and placed her hands on my chest slowly lowering her face down to mine. I grabbed the back of her head and smashed her lips onto mine, she grabbed the bottom of my tank and ripped it off. I rolled us over so I was now leaning on her, I took my shirt off of her slower than what she had done to me, she growled and took it off throwing it across the room. I took her in before continuing what I wanted to do, she had a black lace bra on and my personalized boxers on, she looked frigging hot. She blushed and tried to cover up with a pillow. I took the pillow from her, and smiled.

"Love there is so need to cover up your sexy" I said making her blush. She grabbed the hem off my shirt and ripped it off throwing it to the floor. I laughed as she rolled over so she was again on top. She leant down and started leaving kisses on my chest, as well as love bites. I moaned when she reached my V-line aking her smirk, I shivered when she licked all the way down to my boxers, she grinned again and grabbed my boxers pulling them all the way to the floor... Um so im going to stop her cause i dont think you guys what to know about this. But i have to say we didnt move all day apart from seconds, thirds and so on ;).

*Harry's POV*

I woke up to Amber moaning Zayns name, I shuddered at the sounds that were coming from the room next door to me. Raquel stired in my arms I kissed her forhead and she woke up.

"Hey love sorry i woke you" I said kissing her on the nose, she blushed and kissed my lips softly.

"You missed" She laughed and kissed my lips harder this time. I pulled back and she had a confused look on her face, I smiled and kissed her forhead.

"I wanted to ask you a question?" I said, looking her in the eye and pulling her on to my chest.

"Haz you can ask anything you want" She said a smile in her voice.

"Raquel... I-I-I-I-I" I breathed in and continued "I wanted to know... If you would... um.... Like to be my... Girlfriend" I said breathing out.

"Harry why are you so nervous... Of course I will go out with you" Raquel said her voice sounding soft. She lifted her self off of my chest and kissed my lips getally. I smiled when she pulled back and she rested on my chest again. I soon fell asleep again with my beautiful girlfriend resting on my chest.

*Amber's POV*

I pulled back from Zayn and smiled, his hair was a mess and it was pasted to his forhead from sweat. His lips were swolen and red, he was still sweating. I leaned into him and kissed him again, he wrapped his arms around my waist and rolled us over so he was again on top. The sheet that was the only thing separating us was drenched as well sticking to me, Zayn peeled it off and started to kiss my chest all the way down to my belly button. I giggled and pulled him up, he bit my nose and kissed my cheek. He got out of bed the sheet slipping off of his naked body as he walked to his closet, grabbing two shirts and two trackies. He chucked me a drak pair and his guns and roses T. He walked past the bed and into his bathroom, I pulled on the clothes Zayn chucked me. As he walked out of the bathroom I jumped out of bed as he arms wrapped around my waist.