Chapter ten

• Dedicated to Amber Malik

*Niall's POV*

When the doctor told us the verdict everyone broke down into tears. Amber was in Zayns arms in worse shape then anyone Tashie was a close second, she has such caring friends with me and the lads on a close second. I looked around the waiting room as Harry was pounding his feet on the ground.

"Amber what happened anyway?" Harry half yelled Zayn looked up and glared at him. Amber lifted her head slightly and whipped her eyes, but ened up crying harder then before. I walked forward and put  hand on her shoulder.

"Its okay love she is going to be fine, she will wake up she has you girls and all of us" I said with more hope in my voice then i felt. She smiled and leant her head on my chest as i wrapped my arms around giving her a tight hug and letting go.

"Niall I thought you of all people would want to know about Chloe!" His voice rasied up a little bit.

"Harry I think you should go out side and take a breather" Louis sai, I looked around the room for Liam but he was gone.

"Guys where is Liam?" I asked looking around Harry stormed off to the entry and Louis pulled Tashie up and carried her into Chloe's room where we saw Liam. Liam was hunched over in the chair next to Chloes bed and he was whispering things to himself. He looked over at Chloe and grabbed her hand tighly kissing her forehead before leaning back and crying again. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach towards my best friend and the girl im falling in love with. I turned to walk away but Amber grabbed my hand and held in really tight.

"Its always going to be you Niall, she wont choose anyone but you" She said softly as a little tear excaped her eye. I smiled and returned the pressure of her hand and stood next to her as Liam contiuned his whispers of nothing. He sat up and looked at the door to where we were standing.

"Niall, I'm sorry" He said as his eyes landed on me I let go of Ambers hand and walked over to my sleeping beauty, I smiled at how peace full she was. I looked up at Liam who was now letting go of her hand.

"Liam its okay, we all love her" I said looking down again and trying not to cry, Liam walked out the door, as Amber and Tashie walked to her bed.

"Here we will give you some time alone" I said and ushered the two boys left out the door. They smiled and sat down on her bed taking her hands.

*Harrys POV*

I don't know why i was so angry at Amber for not telling us, Chloe meant a lot to us. I'm surprised that Niall just told her that she could tell us when she was ready. I was pacing the front of the hospital and clenching my fists. I stopped for a while thinking of poor Nialler I groaned and kicked the bunch of roses that had been recently planted roses.

"Umm... Hey are you okay?" A sweet quite voice asked me. I turned around to see a very beautiful  girl. She was amazing she was in a nurse outfit with a trainee badge. Her hair was tide up in a messy bun and she had no makeup on she looked amazing. I then realized she had asked me a question.

"Ummm yea my friend is in a coma and her best friend wont tell us whats going on" I said looking down at her white socks and shoes. She stepped forward and placed a hand on my arm, shocks went through my entire body.

"She will be okay, most coma patients wake up within a few weeks" She said her dark brown eyes softening on mine, I smiled a little at her attempt to cheer me up. I tucked a few loose strands of hair behind her ear and she blushed a deeply, I stroked her cheek. I hadn't realized that we were so close now that I could feel her warm sweet breath on my lips. My eyes flickered to her lips at the same time she leaned in. My heart started to beat faster as she leaned in closer we were less then a inch apart, she smiled and put her hand over my heart. Her smile grew wider as her lips brushed across mine.