Chapter three

• Dedicated to Amber Malik

Hey guys its the author here (Hehehe.) I hope you all like chapter three and chapter four will be coming up soon :). Please comment and fan and vote and pass on. Love you all please continue reading.

Xx Chloe

*Chloe's POV*

I woke up earler than the girls this morning, excitment rushing through me. I got up and walked over to my walk-in wadrobe and tried to look for a very cute outfit. After half an hour I finally found a outfit consiting of a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, a white T-shirt, a blue cardigan, lighter blue scarf and ballet flats. I also added blue accessories and a big blue handbag. I then decided what to do with my hair, after a while of disagreeing with the curling iron I brushed it to its staright state. I only put on lip gloss thinking of my last bad encouter of doing my own make up (Yea i can never do it so i decided that if the girls cant help i wont wear it). I walked down the stairs and grabbed a bolw of 'just right' it was still full because the girls dont like healthy things AT ALL. I smiled as a nicely dressed and half asleep Amber walk/stummble down the satirs, followed by an extremly hyper Tashie.

"Eww how can you eat that stuff" Tashie pulled a discusted face and pointed to my now half empty bowl.

"Like this!" I exclaimed putting a rather large mouth full into my mouth and eating it loudly like a cow munching on grass.

"THATS DISCUSTING CHLOE EAT WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSSED" Amber yelled at me I laughed and finished off my breakfast.

"So cant wait to see Niall then?" Tashie asked wiggiling her eye brows at me I blushed and they went into a chorus of laughter and started taunting me. I slapped there arms and dragged them out of the door and into my Neon dodge, we drove in silence but blasted the radio and banged our heads to the beat.

*Niall's POV"

Chloe was coming over today and I couldn't wait, I literally jumped out of bed and ran into the shower. I walked quickly out of the shower and into my bed room picking out my fav light blue polo shirt and tannned long pants I piced my white hightops and slowed my pace to the kitchen wanting to eat something. When I got down to the kitchen Haz and Li were making pancakes and singing loudly to the radio.

"were is Louis, he is normally up this...."

"Guess who!!!" Louis yelled in my ear.

"Umm... is it Santa claus?" I asked being a smart ass as Harry was laughing.

"No" Lou snickered in my ear.

"Umm... Poppin fresh?"  I asked again

"Nope" He said popping the P

"Is it the easter bunny?" I asked again

"NO NIALL YOU KNOW WHO IT IS!!" He yelled in my ear.

"Is it... um... Wait it is Zayn!"

"Its Chloe" Liam said and Harry gasped in pretend shock.

"Liam dont tease him... and anyway if its Chloe she would be pinned to the wall and you know" Harry said being a pervert again. I swear i could hear his eyes brows wiggle. I rolled my eyes and shrugged Lou off and walked over to the fridge finding left over pizza from last night. I grabbed the box and walked over to the table and hooked in.

"Niall are you wearing cologne?" Harry asked sniffing me. Ugh why is he sniffing me?

"What of it?" I asked rolling my eyes. Harry poked me in the ribs making me squirm.

"Dose Nialler have a crush on a certain somebody named Chloe?" Harry cooed behind Louis making me blush I got up and walked off to the bathroom whipping any traces of pizza. Liam came into the room and looked quite serious. Oh god here comes daddy Driection.