Chapter Twelve

• Dedicated to Amber Malik

*Tashie's POV*

I was running through a corridor slowly though as if under water, I ran until I got to a sound. A beeping. I had stopped at a room stopped moving all i could hear was the beeping getting faster. I turned the corner and found my best friend standing beside a bed. I looked at her and then looked at the bed that had a girl that was thrashing everywhere. I walked up to Chloe who was just staring I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. I gasped, she was so white and she had black circles under her eyes. She was crying to, and there was blood dripping down the back of her head.

"Chloe... whats wrong" I tried to give her a hug but fell to the floor. I rolled around to look at her as she just tilted her head to the side looking at me.

"Im dead... Tash..." She said her voice sounded nothing like her usally happy tone. The body started to calm down a bit. I looked at her and saw a cast sticking out.

"No your not... you are still here this is just a dream" I said tears starting to form in my eyes.

Her face twisted into a cruel smile and her fingers turned to claws as she clenched her fist knuckles bulking. She walked to the bed to her dying body, I got up and walked to her side. I grabbed her cold pale hand and squeaked it, My best friend then lifted her hand.

"Mmph I felt that" She smiled her teeth the same shade as her skin. She walked towards the body and placed her hand on her forehead.

"I'm not going to wake up Tashie... I dont want to stay here anyway. Niall hurt me and im in no pain here... even though my head is bleeding and im still in the cast... I dont feel pain. Every thing is left behind" She looked down at the girl and then up at me. "Dont cry Tash..." She said trying to wipe the tears that were fearfully falling. She looked at her hand and smiled, then she started to fade.

"CHLOE STAY WITH US PLEASE!" I yelled out to her...

I was wrenched out of my sleep by Louis's voice.

"Tashie! TASHIE LOVE WAKE UP!!" He yelled out I blotted up and crashed into his arms. The tears falling down my face, Louis lifted my chin and kissed my nose.

"Love it was only a dream... Dont worry its not real"

"Lou... it didnt feel like a dream... I felt real... we arent going to lose her are we?" I asked cry harder.

"Tashie we aren't going to lose her dont worry she will wake up" Louis said. I smiled and kissed his lips tasting the chocolate form last night. I loved him a lot... wait I love him? Yes I do... I love him with all my heart.

"Louis... I love you" I said ducking my head not sure if I will be able to take his reject. His arms tightened around my waist.

"Tashie I love you too" He said before smashing his lips onto mine. We stayed glue together like that for a while until I fell asleep in his arms.

*Zayn's POV*

It was 8 o'clock and I couldn't wait till Amber woke up, I was going to ask her out today I had a lunch set up early thanks to Paul. I shook in anticipation but I shook to much because Amber started to stuir on my chest.

"Zayn?" She asked

"Yes love?" I asked her loving her morning voice.

"Why are you up so early?" She mumbled rolling over so she was half on top of me.

"I wanted to ask you something Amber" I said feeling a little shy now.

"Whats up babe" She asked looking up at me, her eyes half open.

"Um... well... I... have.. lunch... set...up for the um.... both of... us... would... you like...to...join me?" I asked.

"Zayn has anyone ever told you that your stutter is the most sexiest thing ever" She said before kissing my lips.