Chapter Two

*Harrys POV*

When I pulled away she looked stunned, I didn't feel anything as we kissed and I hope she felt the same way.

"Ummm... I-I-I-I think that...Look i don't want to hurt you but,,," I startded to say but she cut in.

"Harry...umm... I think I know what your saying... I only want to be friends... at least I hope that's what you were trying to say" I sighed a breath of releif when she said that. I took her number and gave her mine and she yelled on last good bye as she walked out of the door in my clothes. I smiled and shook my head watching her walk up the road with bare feet.

"Nialler... why did you give Chloe my clothes?" I asked Niall he looked up from eating Liams pancakes.

"She was naked and bright red and she couldn't find her dress" Niall said looking down on his pancakes again.

"She was naked?" I asked a smile playing at my lips. Niall went bright red and I couldn't help but smile and laugh, causing everyone to look up even the Irish tamotoe. "Niall why are you blushing?" I asked causing him to go redder.

"I... uh... I'm... I have to go pee" Niall sttured worse than i do as he got up and half ran to the bathroom.

"Niall has a crush" Louis said stroking his invisable beard. I then had a light bulb moment and walked over to Lou and wispered my little plan to get Niall and Chloe together.

*Chloe' POV*

"WHAT NO I WOULD HAVE KNOW IF IT WAS HARRY STYLES!?" I had just been informed that i slept with the Harry Styles from One fricking Diretion. I shook my head again and looked down at my lap. I grabbed out my phone and called Harry.

"Geze I thought your supposed to wait three days before calling the guy" I smiled and Amber and Tahsie swung there heads towards me. I got up and walked up to my bedroom that was still tidy to the fact i slept over at Harrys last night.

"Harry I wanted to ask you a question"

"sure butter cup wats up" I smirked at Harrys use of words and came out with what i want to ask.

"Are you... Harry Styles?" I asked unsure of what else i could say on the matter.

"Yep the one and only" He said wow he was seriously not even worried at the fact that i would yell my head off. I stammered fro a sec and said "Oh kay well that covers the last name then."

"Chloe i wanted to know if you would like to come tomorrow with me and the boys and of corse you can bring your friends as well.  We have a day off tomorrow and the boys and me want to get to know you better." "Um... Yea i would love to... I then get to return your clothes." I said as a blush crawled up my face looking down at the clothes that i had borrowed.

"Yea that gives you an exucse dosen;t it... Alright I see will you girls tomorrow  then?" He asked and i said yes again and hung up. I huffed in excitment I was seeing ONE DIRECTION tomorrow  and i was aloud to bring my girls. I skipped down the staris and as i landed on the floor the cat ran out from under the lounge and tripped making me face plant into the plush and smelly rug. I groanded and rolled over to my back looking up at my best friends who started to crack up. I growled and got up.

"Fine i wont invite you tomorrow"That shut them up i smiled as i turned to look at them.

"Invite us to where?" Amber asked with a straight face.

"To finally get the chance to... Oh it dosen't matter i wasn't going to go any way"  I said putting them in susspence. I then got tackled to the ground with Tashie holding my arms and Amber tickling the crap out of me. I laughed and luaghed until my head got light headed. "FINE... FINE... I'LL TELL YOU!" I yelled. Amber stoped tickeling me but kept her hands on my ribs, I squrimed under them and let it all out in one breath of air. They froze and attacked me just i started to sit up.

"SO YOU DID SLEEP WITH HARRY STYLES THEN?!" Amber yelled into my ear.

"Yes i did sleep with Harry Styles and I was naked in his bedroom as Niall walked in bright red. Yes the boys invited us over. And Yes we are going over tomorrow. I said again making the girls scream even louder. I held my ears and smiled along with them.

*Niall's POV*

Harry told us that Chloe had figured out who we were and I just smiled at the phone call they were having (Harry put it on loud speaker). She said that she was coming tomorrow  so Li Li made us clean up the whole house. Zayn made sure that all his products were cleaned off of the sink while Louis and Harry cleaned the kitchen Li was vacuming the floor and I cleaned my bedroom and the loungeroom. After a whole days worth of cleaning Li made sure we made mess until after Chloe and her friends came over.

After a while Louis started to get boared and decided to prank call Chloe. Zayn laughed through out the whole thing it was funny he told her that she won a day trip to meeting one direction and she came back with " I slep with 1/5 of One Direction so.... They invited me over as far as i see it i dont need your little pass" I laughed the loudest when she said that and the boys looked over at me Louis shaking his head in dissaproval. I blushed and grabbed my phone playing this weired game called temple run. About three hours later Liam and Zayn went out to get some food for dinner and brought back to family valued meals. I screamed like a child on Christmas and dug in, I went to bed not long after claiming i was to tired to watch Zayn shake his thing with that Wii dance thing.