Chapter Fifteen

• Dedicated to Amber Malik

Authors Note

Boy on Boy material... So if you dont... aprove... skip Ambers POV... any way comment and tell me what you think <3

-Chloe XoxO <3 :)

*Amber's POV*

When I woke up my boys were still inside each each other and Liam was still inside me. OMG that's the best way to wake up, I grabbed Liams cock taking it out of me. I stood up feeling really, really sore, I pulled on Liams stained boxers and Zayns shirt. I walked, mainly limped down the stairs Chloe was down there glowing.

"Um bub do we have an viagra?" I asked her she looked up at me and handed me the box, why dose she have a box of Viagra.

"Why do you have a box of Viagra on you?" I asked giving her my best skeptical look.

"Um... well I might have told Niall that I don't just want to be friends anymore and we sort of... you know" Her eyes glowed when she spoke of the activity's from last night... Ew.

"Da, da da" I said covering my ears "But about time" I said smiling at her. She giggled and it was the happiest I have heard her in a while. I smied at her and he face went paler than a ghost.

"What?" I turned to see Liam holding his thing, he had nothing on his hand was the only cover he had..

"LIAM!!" I yelled looking down at his hand.

"Amber they are my shorts" He said, I looked down at the batman boxes.  I smiled and Liam walked towards me.

"Hey dont have fun without me Paynemyster" Zayn said snaking his arms around Liams waist his hands replaced Liams.

"Are you guys trying to kill me" I said, Liam grabbed my borrowed shirt and pulled me into him, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"GUYS im still here!" Chloe yelled

"Oh morning Chloe I hope you used protection" Liam said his hands now slipping to my inner thy.

"LIAM!!!" Chloe yelled. She walked out of the room shaking her head.

"About time" Zayn whispered in my ear

"Uh Zayn" Liam moaned. I looked down just remembering where Zayns hands were. Liam's hands slipped up my thy and at my entrance, his thumb and middle finger started to play with my clit.

"L-Liam dont tease me" I said I rested my head on Liams shoulder as he started pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"Liam I think we should put her in the middle this time" Zayn said whispering in Liams ear sticking his tongue in his ear as well. Liam grabbed me and spun us around so I was now facing Zayn. Zayn ripped Liams boxers off and he ripped his off as well, Zayn rammed into me and so did Liam I let out a painful scream as the started thrusting very hard and fast into my front and behind. I dug my fingernails into Zayn and screamed out again this time in pleasure they started thrusting even harder and faster sending me chills. I felt liquid spill into from behind and Liam pulled his dick out, he walked around to Zayn his erection still hard. He rammed into Zayn make him ram into me as well, I let a high pitched wail. Zayns liquid soon squirted into me, he pulled out of me and forced me to the floor. Liam pulled out of Zayn and lent over me slamming me into the floor, Zayn stood over my head and rested on his knees giving me full access to his dick. I lightly licked the tip of his dick he moaned and Liam shoved his tongue down Zayns throat. Zayn forced his dick into my mouth making me gag, Liam giggled and pulled my top up playing with my breasts. I moaned really loudly thankful no one was awake, Liam let of his juices and so did Zayn I also let off my juices as well, Liam pulled out of me and Zayn moved Liam forced me to suck his huge member.