Chapter seven

• Dedicated to Amber Malik

Okay before I start this Amber after you left my compter went menatal so i had to start this all over agin *ML. growl I almost threw my computer out the flipping window. Any ways Amber tell how this one is and everyone please tell me as well. It would mean heaps to me if you could tell me. *Puppy dog face* :) :D <3

-Chloe XoXo

*Zayns POV*  

I woke up to Amber and smiled, her shoulder bare with the bigness of my shirt, made me want to reach forward and give it a love bite. But not until after the party. Liam was throwing a party for Dani because she got an offer to this really big dance studio. She got the offer, she didn't apply. She was really good but not in the perv way in the way that girl can move way. I turned my eyes on Amber and noticed that she has just gotten closer. I smirked to my self, she wasn't asleep.

"Babe are you awake?" I asked poking her stomach, but she didn't move. So i wiggled closer planting a kiss on her nose but she still didnt move.  Ismirked to my slef and grabbed her hips and pulled her on top of me and full on sonogged her face off, I slammed my tounge into her mouth fighting hers she instanly fought back and gripped m shoulders. I gentally pushed her off and sat up, I walked out of bed snd got changed into trackies.

"Is that all I get" She asked sounding playful but there was something else behind her voice something i could grab on to. I walked over to the door and said "Food" I smiled and walked down the stairs

"Hi Zayn ready for the party?"  Liam asked showing exciment and how pround he was of his Girl.

"Yea Li I am do the girls have out fits though?" I asked

"Wait what... there us a party" Chloe asked after whipping food off from Niallers face. What is going on between them lately. Niall blushed and kissed her hand... My thoughts were cut off by Louis juming on back.

"Cures you Louis" I said laughing as i got my balance on the counter.

"CHLOE I HEARD PARTY LETS GO SHOPPING!!" Amber yelled out to Chloe running past me and dragging her out of her seat. Amber jumped around as Niall caught Chloe before she fell and whispered something in her ear that made her go bright red. Tashie got up and jumped with Amber.

"I can't!" Chloe yelled over there screaming.

"Why not?" Amber and Tashie asked her. Chloe looked down at her cast and pointed. I felt sorry for her and pissed about that guy that just left her for dead. All of these girls had made an impact in our lives and they meant a lot to me.

"Love you dont need to worry about that" Liam said walking to her, putting an arm around her waist. She leanded into giving him a very awkward hug.

"When do you get the cast off Chloe?" Harry asked

"Six weeks" She said looking a little happyer. Harry the one who always knows what to say.

"Chloe you will look drop dead sexy" Niall said looking her stragight in the eyes with his back turned to everyone but Liam and Tashie. She blushed and nodded, Amber and Tashie's mood went stragiht back up. I smiled and gave Amber a bit of money.

"Zayn thats too much besides we can afford them"

"I know but I thought thats what I should do" I said blushing alitte and I walked off before she could me the money back.

"Soooooo Where are we going?" Tashie asked over excited. and Chloe groanded at the thought of shopping.

*Chloe's POV*

After six hours of shopping *shuders* we are finally home ( the boys home) I sat down on the couch next to Niall and rested my head on his shoulder. He laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I had no idea what was going on, but it didn't feel any diffrent to when we were driving to Disney Land, im not saying I tingled at his touch or that I dont want much more but. Liam and Harry walked in with our bags and dumped them on the floor.