Chapter Four :)

• Dedicated to Amber Malik

*Authours Note*

This chapter isn't special or anything i just wanted to add a smily face. :) I hope you guys are liking it so far. Please tell me what you think it is of great importance to know what you guys think :).

Love you all,

Xx Chloe :) <3

*Nialls POV*

When we finnaly got out the door Louis emediantly called driver and one of Chloes friends called dibs the one wearing red shorts. I laughed as Harry and Zayn fought over Chloes other friend, she turned to me and smiled showing off her teeth. I laughed at the boys now playing tug-of-war with Chloes friend, she walked towards me as the rest of the boys were finally sitting down in the van. 

"I didn't want to get fought over" She said looking up at me as we walked to the car.

"Don't worry I will protect you" I said giving off my most serious face to show her that i'm not joking she blushed and took my hand pulling me into the car and pushing me down next to her. She blushed again and buckled up.

"Chloe?" She rolled her eyes and looked ti her friend that was inbetween Zayn and Harry.

"Yes Amber" she said a smile playing on her lips.

"Help me" she mouthed making Chloe and me laugh. Chloe rolled her eyes again and said

"You have always wanted to be by Zayns side now you have it" Zayn and Harry looked over at her in shock and I simply laughed making Chloe laughed as well. Amber smirked evily

"Well you always got what you..."

"Shut up Amber" Chloe practically yelled at her scoling her. Amber crindge and stayed quite for a bit.

"Man i'd hate to get in to a fight with you!" Louis yelled from the front seat. Chloe simlled and looked at me

"Sorry" she wispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"No worries love, just shows you can look after your self" She smiled and blushed looking down at her blue jewel with a silver band. I grabbed her hand and she looked up in supprise, she blushed again and rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer.

*Liam's POV*

When Chloe told us she knew who we were it felt so much better to know that she knew. Like a weight was lifted of our shoulders. I'm sure the boys were happy as well expecially Niall. I looked over to the seat next to me and Niall held Chloe her head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around her waist. I do worry about my leprechaun he always fell to hard, even if i liked Chloe i still worried. Niall looked over at me and smiled a big smile. I hope he will be careful and i hope she wont hurt him like all the other girls who knew about Niall did. I returned his smile and turned his to rest it in Chloe's. 

*Chloe's POV*

Me being in Nialls embrace was the most perfect feeling in the world. The butterflys i had when he grabbed my hand. The way my heart pounded when he brushed his lips against the top of my head. When he wrapped his arm around my waist was the best feeling in the world. I was falling hard really hard and I had to stop before I got hurt. Before it was to hard get back up. I sat up and Niall looked shocked.

"I have a cramp" I lied looking down hating that I lied to him. He smiled and looked down as well. I shifted so i no longer faced Niall and looked at the window. Niall started to wisper something to Liam and I strained my ears to hear what he was saying. Finally we go to where we wanted to go disneyland! I smiled at the sleeping beauty's castel on the top of the whole thing, there was hardly anybody in the car park. My smile grew bigger at the sight of Amber bouncing around like a kid. When Lou parked the car everyone jumped out and ran for the entrance.